Chapter 7 Palacio De Oro Part 2

Author's note.

Well, that's part 1 down, let's see what part 2 can bring us. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 7

Palacio De Oro Part 2

"You think Audrey's gonna fly down here after you called her out on live TV?" Asked Marinette.

"I hope so", said William. "That bitch deserves the biggest punch in that ugly face of hers".

"Well, ya wanna do something until it's time to go home?" Asked William.

"What did you have in mind?" Asked Marinette. William smirked at this.

"I can show you around the place" said William.

"There you are!". Both William and Marinette then saw Chloe marching towards them.

"Looks like Blonde Kong's coming our way", William said. "What do you want?".

"Who do you think you are?", Chloe demanded. "You can't just through food on the mayor's daughter and-".

"So, what's the deal with these?", William asked. "You come up with these rants yourself, or do you pay someone to write them for you?". Chloe looked at him like he had two heads.

"Excuse me?", she said. "Is that anyway to talk to the mayor's daughter? He can-".

"Blah blah blah", William said, making chatting sounds with his had. "How many people did you have blow for your daddy to be mayor, huh? You must be riddled with nasties. Now, kindly fuck off before I have security and drag you out".

"You can't throw me out", said Chloe. "I'm-".

"The mayor's daughter, yadda yadda", said William. "You know, you should stay, unless you want me to rat out the fact that one of the people who owes my dad 10 mill is here, probably getting back into old habits". Chloe said nothing as she walked away.

"So, shall we?" Asked William. Marinette then took his hand and he showed her around, she was amazed by all the things there. A swimming pool, water slides, restaurants and there was even a concert hall.

"Enjoying the view?" William asked.

"Well, yeah, this place is rather big" said Marinette. Then, one of the butlers came.

"Young William", he said. "Your father wishes to see you. And he also insisted that you bring your, plus one as well".

"We'll be there as soon as we can", said William. "Come on Marinette, let's not keep the people waiting". They then headed back to the main floor, where William and Marinette stood beside him, along with the mayor, Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale and Gabriel Agreste.

"Thank you all for coming", said Ronald. "This has been one of the best openings of my life, now, as much I enjoy the pleasantries. I think it's time I talk business. Any of you need jobs as Janitors, bellhops, lifeguards and the like, we are accepting new applications for jobs. But just remember, this is my palace and you obey my rules, no matter how much power you have. We also host functions and special events. Just remember not get into any debt, I'd hate to send the tallyman after you. Isn't that right, Mr. Mayor". Mayor Bourgeois suddenly paled.

"But, with that out of the way", said Ronald. "Thank you, and good night".