Chapter 44 Ring

Author's note.

We got this and one more chapter until the Halloween arc starts. Now, time for some blackmail, hehe. Now, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 44

Ring

William sat on a bench at school, looking over his phone.

"Hey William". William looked to Aurore and Marinette.

"Oh, hello girls", said William. "What seems to be the problem?".

"Nothing", answered Marinette. "Though, my parents got an order for your resort, any reason why?".

"Most likely it's for the Halloween Parties" answered William.

"Halloween Parties?" Asked Aurore.

"The first one is the Halloween Black, Orange and Purple Ball", answered William. "The second one is the Hallows Eve Ball. The Black, Orange and Purple Ball is for everyone one with an invite, the second one is purely for adults".

"Really?" Asked Marinette.

"And I was wondering", said William. "Would you do the honour of being my date for the Black, Orange and Purple ball?".

"Date? For a ball?". William then saw Alya, Lila and Alix standing there.

"I thought you'd never ask" said Lila.

"I wasn't asking you", said William. "I was asking Marinette. Besides, you're not on the guest list. Neither is short stack or tabloid".

"What do you mean 'not on the guest list'?", asked Lila. "I'm Gabriel's muse and-".

"Bet ya sucked his dick to get that job" said William Aurore laughed at this and Marinette blushed.

"Now, get lost" said William as he walked away.

"There has to be a way for us to get to that party", said Alya. "He owes us". Lila then smirked.

"I have an idea" said Lila.

Palacio De Oro.

William was in his room, watching T.V.

"Ugh, let's see what's on" said William as he turned the T.V on.

'This is Nadja Chamack reporting to you live from the Louvre museum. With Wendigo mania still in the city and with Halloween approaching. The curator, Alim Kubdel, has received new artefacts that seem to be related to The Wendigo. These including a book made out of leather and fur, a crystal that appears to be similar to a quartz and even a preserved heart. There were also discovered remains of what people believe to be several creatures from fiction and mythology. Could this mean that there's more to this world than we already know?'.

William then turned the T.V off.

"They found them", said Scul before smirking. "They actually found them".

"I think it's time we put that blackmail to good use" said William. They then heard the sound of crashing. William ran out of his room and into his father's office, where he saw Lila, Alix and Alya at one of his father's cabinets, Lila had a ring on her finger. William then closed the door.

"Give me that ring" he said in a cold voice.

"William", said Lila trying to act friendly. "I'm so glad you came. I thought Marinette had brainwashed you, but, I can see that you're-". Lila didn't finish as she was soon tackled to the ground and William was now crushing her throat.

"Give. Me. That. RING!" He shouted.

"Why. Should I?" Choked Lila.

"That's my mom's ring" growled William.