Chapter 9 Record Deal Part 2

Author's note. Well, that can't be good now, can it? Will Ladybug and Chat Noir be able to defeat Disk Jockey? Or will this be their final song. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and the show.

Chapter 9

Record Deal Part 2

"Can you two take my son to his room?" Asked Ronald.

"Of course" the two guards said. They then helped William up and took him to his room.

"Thanks, for your help Nadja" said Ronald.

"No problem", said Nadja. "I have kid as well, so I guess my mama bear instincts took over".

"Nice to see that you do", said Ronald. "If you tell this story to your boss, I'm sure Bob's name is gonna be dragged through the mud". Suddenly, something shot threw the door and narrowly missed Ronald.

"What was that?!" Shouted Marinette. Ronald looked at it and saw.....

"A CD?" Asked Ronald.

"One of my best". They then saw a person with platinum skin, golden glasses, and decked out in CD cases.

"Is that, Bob Roth?" Asked Ronald.

"I prefer Disc Jockey". He then grabbed six CDs from the cases on his body and threw them at Ronald, who only ducked.

"You'll never get me alive!" Shouted Ronald. He then opened a window in his office and jumped out of it.

"You're not getting away!" Shouted Disc Jockey. He then threw a CD out and it grew into one that was the size of a pool table. He then jumped on it and he flew out on it like a hoverboard.

"Oh no", said Nadja before taking out her phone and running out. "There's an Akuma attack, send out the alarm". Marinette then ran into another room so that Tiki could come out.

"We gotta save Mr. Bones" said Marinette.

"You know what you have to say" said Tiki.

"Tiki, spots on!".

Meanwhile, Ronald managed to get into one of his cars and drove off, but Disc Jockey wasn't far behind.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" Shouted Ronald. Disc Jockey continued to throw more CDs at him.

"You can't hide from me!" He shouted.

"That's why I'm driving ya dipshit!" Shouted Ronald. Disc Jockey then threw discs at the cars engine and smoke came out.

"Oh fuck" said Ronald. He then got out of the car and started running. Meanwhile, Ladybug and Chat Noir were running on the rooftops after them.

"So, what's going on?" Asked Char Noir.

"Bob Roth was Akumatized" answered Ladybug.

"What?", asked Chat Noir. "Why?".

"He was thrown out of the Palacio De Oro after he assaulted the owner's son" answered Ladybug.

"Really?", asked Chat Noir. "You think the owner would've been Akumatized".

"Guess he's just that good at holding in his emotions" suggested Ladybug.

"OH FUCK!" Shouted Ronald. Disc Jockey was about to throw more CDs until a yo-yo wrapped around his arm and stopped it.

"Hey! Who dares?!" Shouted Disc Jockey.

"We dare!" Shouted Ladybug.

"Ladybug", said Disc Jockey. "So good to see you, and I think you're gonna be a smashing hit". He then grabbed the yo-yo and used it to fling Ladybug into a wall. Chat Noir then smacked him on the side of the head with his staff.