Chapter 18 Zombizou 2

Author's note.

Well, Lila just made her appearance. And from what you read, William ain't buying it. Oh, this is gonna get good. Also, I stopped watching Miraculous halfway through season 4. Now, leave a review, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Chapter 18

Zombizou 2

William walked through the school gates when he saw someone walking towards him.

"Oh, hey Mirelle" said William.

"I was wondering if you know if your dad has something on the lines of a ballroom?" Asked Mirelle.

"I think he does", answered William. "I'll check with him when I-". He was interrupted by the sound of yelling. He then saw Marinette and some students from her class in a shouting match.

"Hold on" said William. He then walked over to them.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Nothing", said Alya. "Marinette's just be un-".

"She wants me to make her a dress for a date despite the fact I have commissions backed up" corrected Marinette.

"Your friends should come first" said Alya.

"My clients come first actually" corrected Marinette. The two then had a shouting match.

"QUIET!" Shouted William. Everyone then went silent.

"Are you at least gonna be paying her?" Asked William.

"Why would I?", asked Alya. "She's my friend and-".

"I rest my case", said William. "I suggest we get to class, Marinette". William and Marinette then started to walk away. Alya then ran up to Marinette and grabbed her arm.

"Hey, what about my-".

WHACK!

Alya was soon on the floor holding her cheek. William had punched Alya in the face. William and Marinette then walked off. Alya wasn't badly bruised, but there was a red mark on her cheek. When everyone got into class, everyone stared at Marinette and William. Madame Bustier then arrived and class started. Lila then saw that Marinette was sitting next William. She didn't want Marinette to get the upper hand on her.

"Excuse me, madame Bustier" said Lila.

"Yes Lila" said Madame.

"My tinnitus is acting up again", said Lila. "So I was wondering if William would be kind enough to-".

"No" said William. Everyone was silent. Lila decided to play the sympathy card.

"Don't you believe me?", asked Lila. "Did Mar-".

"Finish that sentence and you'll lose that tongue" said William.

"Now, William", said Madame Bustier. "Surely you can-".

"You show me evidence that she does have tinnitus", interrupted William. "THEN I'll be more accommodating, Caline". Everybody gasped.

"Excuse me, It's Madame Bustier to you" said Madame Bustier.

"Start acting like a teacher, I'll address you as one", said William. "First I had to deal with Four eyes complaining about Marinette not bowing to her whim and you come along believing every thing ya hear. If she did have it, how'd she get it?".

"Running on a runway to save a kitten belonging to jagged sto-".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!", laughed William. "You believe that bullshit? Jagged Stone has a fur allergy. He's also got a pet crocodile".