Chapter 41 Madam Desire

Author's note.

Guess what, my birthday is only 7 days away. Also, I think it's time we let another one of our newest characters to get Akumatized this time. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 41

Madam Desire

Rebecca was in the staff lounge as she looked over her phone. Then, Janine came up to her.

"Whatcha looking at?" Asked Janine.

"Oh, you have GOT to look at these pics" said Rebecca bringing up the photo app on her phone. She then showed Janine the pictures she took of Alix.

"Okay, I know this is hypocritical, given how we let Adrian and William in", said Janine. "But, I don't think she should be WEARING that or entering a store like that".

"She is short for her age", said Rebecca. "But, guess what? William now has blackmail on her".

"And how does he plan to do that?" Asked Shanna.

"He's a smart kid", answered Rebecca. "I'm sure he'll figure it out".

"Hate to dampen the mood", said Janine. "But, are you guys gonna visit Norma". Rebecca and Shanna then gained solemn looks on their faces.

"Of course", said Rebecca. "I do feel like I, have an obligation to go".

"Becca", said Shanna. "You know it's not your fault".

"But I am half of the equation that caused it" said Rebecca.

The next morning, Nathalie got up and reached a for her glasses. When she put them on, she saw her calendar and there was a date marked. She frowned.

'They'd never want me there' she thought as she went to the bathroom.

Later that day, William was sitting around on the stairs, seeing Lila being surrounded by her sheep. He then looked up and saw the janitor carrying a bucket. He walked up to her and said "Would you like me to empty that for you?". The janitor agreed and William took the bucket. He then poured it over the side, over Lila, even splashing a few of her sheep.

"I always knew you were a washout" said William before laughing. There was another laugh as well. William then saw it was Adrian, who was laughing at the misfortune.

"Well, lookie here", said William. "You seem to be enjoying this".

"It was more your line than anything else" said Adrian.

"Aw, look at you, Adrian", said William. "Taking pleasure from someone's suffer".

"I had a great teacher" said Adrian.

"Damn right, you did", said William. "Now, wanna get some Chilli Fries?".

"With a soda?" Asked Adrian.

"Of course" answered William. He and Adrian then started to walk away.

"Wait, Adrian", said Lila. "You shou-". She was interrupted when a bucket fell on her head.

At Spice Spice.

Adrian and William were eating Chilli fries.

"Never thought you'd be one for this stuff, Adrian", said William. "I thought you'd be running around like a headless chicken from mild spice".

"Guess I'm a spicy boy" said Adrian.

"Anyway, you got that video of Chloe and Hawkmoth?" Asked William.

"Yeah" answered Adrian.

"Because, by the time I'm done with her", said William. "No one is gonna want to even look at her".