A Hallows Eve in Paris Chapter 1 Spooky Start

Author's note.

Halloween time everyone, get ready for a lot of horror references. Is the Wendigo gonna be right at home during the holiday? We'll find out. I also found out that Nathaniel AKA Caprakid is Jewish, hence his line about Gambling in 'Casino Royal'. However, in this continuity, he only comes from a Jewish background because I know nothing about Jewish beliefs and I don't want to offend any of my readers who happen to be Jewish. Hope you guys understand. Also, instead of writing a seperate book, I'll just number the halloween chapters differently. So, leave a review, sit back, relax, enjoy the show and...........Happy Halloween.

A Hallows eve in Paris

Chapter 1

Spooky Start

Palacio De Oro.

William was looking down from the upper floors as the resort had be decorated for the Halloween holiday.

"The month of October", said William. "The time where we eat candy until we either get tooth decay or we try to get people to shit their pants from fright". Zoe then walked over to William.

"You excited for Halloween?" Asked William.

"Hell yeah", answered Zoe. "It's my first Halloween in Paris".

"I'm surprised they're still celebrating", said William. "With Hawkmoth and all".

"Like that could stop anyone" said Zoe.

At School.

William walked up to Adrian and his friends.

"You guys get your invites?" Asked William.

"That we did" answered Sabrina.

"This is gonna be awesome" said Nathaniel.

"What's gonna be awesome?". They then saw Nino walk up to them.

"We got invites to the Black, Orange and Purple Halloween ball at Palacio De Oro" answered Sabrina.

"Sweet', said Nino. "I did promise to take Chris Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night".

"You think Hawkmoth will Akumatize anyone because scared on Halloween?" Asked William.

"Nah" said everyone else.

"Also, Nino", said William. "Where's Alya?".

"She's with her mom" answered Nino.

"Why's that?" Asked Adrian.

"To get a job" answered Nino. Everyone else just blinked at this.

"Why?" Asked Sabrina. William smirked, he knew exactly why.

"I tried texting her, but I got nothing" answered Nino.

"Her loss", said William. "Hey, did you hear about the new exhibit at the museum?".

"Yeah", said Nathaniel. "You think The Wendigo's going to try and 'claim his property'?".

"Who knows?", said William. "But, I did learn something from Valerie about Halloween when I was younger".

"What's that?" Asked Marinette. William smirked as he said the following.

Hallows eve, the night when fantasy and reality bleed together from two wounds. As we indulge ourselves in our confectionery delights, something lurks in the shadows. And those, are monsters.

Everyone just stared at him.

"Wow, that's, that's deep" said Adrian.

At the Parisian Docks.

People were unloading pumpkins. However, a pumpkin then...............opened it's eyes?