Chapter 50 Scandal

Author's note.

Well, here it is. Let's hope it doesn't go straight to shit in less tha.....................Oh, who am I kidding? It's gonna go straight to shit from the first sentence. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 50

Scandal

Marinette was in her room, drawing in her sketchbook.

"Are you excited for the trip to London, Marinette?" Asked Tiki.

"Definitely", answered Marinette. "Never been to London before". That was when she got a notification on her phone. It was from the Ladyblog. At Palacio De Oro, William was getting washed when his phone buzzed.

"Hey, your phone buzzed" said Scul. William pressed on the message he got and his eyes widened.

William: What?

Marinette: In.

William: The.

Marinette: Actual.

William & Marinette: FUCK?!

There, was an article on the Ladyblog. And that title made eyes widen. 'Secret love affair? Could Ladybug have a secret lover?'.

"What the fuck?" Said Marinette trying to process everything. She staggered for a bit then sat down on her bed.

"Where did Alya even get that?" Wondered Tiki. Then, the realisation hit Marinette like a ton of bricks.

"She must've been following me when I was on patrol" said Marinette. She then burried her face in her hands.

"Oh, what do I do?" Wondered Ladybug.

Palacio De Oro.

"That fucking bitch!" Shouted William as he kicked his chair over.

"Well, that could've gone better" said Scul.

"Shut the fuck up, Scul!" Shouted William.

"Calm down", Scul growled. "You're gonna pop a blood vessel". There was a knock at his door and Scul went into his pocket.

"William", said Valerie from the other side. "Your father wants a word with you". William gulped.

"I can tell this is gonna go well, NOT" said William.

In Ronald's office.

"You believe me?" Asked William.

"I do", answered Ronald. "I've known you your entire life. And both me and Valerie taught you everything about safe sex. Plus, it looks like that clip was cut short".

"I can only imagine on what Ladybug must feel right now" sighed William. He was right. Ladybug was swinging across Paris. But, everywhere she went, all she could hear was talk about that post on the Ladyblog. So much so, that she wasn't looking where she was going. She tripped on a ledge and landed in the streets. As she stood up, she heard the sound of chatting and people were closing in on her. She started to crawl backwards, when a familiar wailing was heard. The Wendigo then jumped down and in front of Ladybug.

"Didn't you people learn that it's impolite to corner a lady?" Growled The Wendigo. People started to walk closer.

"You stay back" said The Wendigo. He then slammed his fist on the floor and Icicles started to grow from the grow.

"YOU STAY THE FUCK BACK OR I'LL FUCKING SKEWER YOU, GOD DAMN IT!", shouted The Wendigo as people screamed and backed away. "I'LL SKEWER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU!". He then turned towards Ladybug.

"If I were you", said The Wendigo. "I'd start moving". Ladybug then started to swing away.

That night.

Ladybug was swinging across the roofs of when she decided to stop on the top of a building. She just sighed and sat down on the ledge.

"You alright, M'Lady?". Ladybug looked up and saw Chat Noir.

"Hi, Chat" sighed Ladybug. Chat Noir's face fell, he knew that Ladybug wasn't alright. So, he sat down next to her.

"I'm serious", said Chat Noir. "Are you alright?".

"What do you fucking think?!", shouted Ladybug. "There is essentially a sex confession of me on the internet! And I.....I.....I don't know what to do". Ladybug buried her face in her hands again and started to cry.

"Well, why don't you just sue?" Asked Chat Noir. That got Ladybug's attention.

"Wha?" Asked Ladybug.

"Sue her", answered Ladybug. "She technically invaded your privacy, which is illegal. So, you can sue the Ladyblog". Ladybug then hugged Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir, you are a fucking genius" cheered Ladybug. Chat Noir looked abashed, this was the first time Ladybug cuddled him.

"But, wait", said Ladybug. "I need a lawyer for that".

"Don't worry", said Chat Noir. "A friend of mine, Adrian Agreste, his family knows this incredible lawyer that NEVER lost a case. I'll call ahead and let him know that you need a lawyer".

"Thanks Chat Noir" said Ladybug. Chat Noir then left.

Across Paris.

The lock on a house's front door opened up and a new figure then entered. She was a woman in her late 20's with fair skin, she had a purple bob cut, orange eyes with crucifix Earrings in her ears. She wore a burgundy business suit with a pink shirt and stockings and black heeled shoes. She was carrying a leather case in her hands. She placed the case on the kitchen table and took off her jacket.

"*sigh* Kira", The woman (Kira) said to herself as she sat down on her couch. "You did again. Honestly, corporate cases can be a bitch. But, they pay well". She then looked at a framed photo on her table. It was her in a wedding dress, next to a man in a tuxedo.

"I really wish I could share the money with you, Hugo", sighed Kira. "If only it wasn't for that ass sniffing, jizz drinking cu-". She was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. She looked at it, and saw it was Adrian.

"Hello? She asked............

"Adrian, how are you?" She asked...........

"You have a case for me?", Kira asked. "Who does you dad want me t-"...........

"It's not your dad?", Kira wondered curiously. "Then who's-".........

"YOU WANT ME TO BE THE LAWYER OF WHO?!", shouted Kira in shock. "Fuck me, this a first. I'll meet you at your place tomorrow, alright?"..........

"Alright, see you then" said Kira. Shen then hung up.

"I'm to be the lawyer of Fucking Ladybug" Kira said, still trying to process everything.