Chapter 30 Custody

Author's note.

This chapter will start the arc what is know as 'Adrian's Life'. Originally it was only going to consist of 9 parts, but since this arc takes place over more than a month, I might add more to it. So, leave a review, sir back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 30

Custody

William was leaving school when he saw Adrian being picked up by his bodyguard. To his surprise, Lila was with him. William squinted his eyes and saw just how tight Lila was holding his arm. Not to mention that Adrian was hiding the fact that he looked VERY uncomfortable. He just walked away. As he walked, he looked at his phone. There was an article about Andrea Bougioes trying to get people on his side, and failing miserably at it.

"Hm, wonder when the witch hunt starts?" Wondered William.

When he got home, he threw his bag down and went on his phone. Scul then came out of his pocket.

"Are you planning on letting me eat that Lila bitch yet?" Asked Scul.

"No, Scul", said William. "She's got to many people loving her. She dies, we're basically wanted criminals". William was looking up Lila on his phone, needless to say, he was not impressed by her.

"Then what's your plan?" Asked Scul.

"We're gonna teach Ladybug that sometimes, you need to be cruel to be kind", answered William. "You and I both know she's way too forgiving and way too nice".

"Don't you mean MARINETTE is way too forgiving and way too nice?" Asked Scul.

"Yeah, she is", answered William. "Can't believe no else figure out that they're the same person".

"What's our next step?" Asked Scul.

"Next stop is to get Adrian a pair of balls" answered William.

"With that asshole for a father", said Scul. "I doubt you'd get anywhere near him, especially since that Lila bitch is her 'muse' or some shit".

"Then why don't we ask the source?" Asked William.

The next day, Adrian was heading to lunch when something pulled him aside. He looked and saw William.

"What was that for?" Adrian asked.

"I wanna know what's going on" answered William.

"Huh?" Asked Adrian.

"Between you, Lila and Marinette", answered William. "What the fuck is going on?".

"Nothing is going on" answered Adrian.

"That's bullshit" said William.

"Look, I gotta go" said Adrian trying to leave.

"Hold it", said William putting his hand on Adrian's chest. "You ar-". He stopped himself when he got a good feel.

"Wait, are, are those your ribs I'm feeling?" Asked William, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Please", said Adrian. "Just let me-".

"And those cuts on your arms", said William, pulling up one of Adrian's sleeves. "Where the hell did you-".

"William", Adrian said. "There's nothing you can do". He then walked away.

"We'll see about that" William said to himself. He walked out of the school and took out his phone. He then dialled a number and put it to his ear.

'Hello'.

"Hi there, Venessa" said William.

'Oh William, how's my favourite nephew?'.

"I would like to say this was just a friendly call to my aunt", said William. "But it's not".