Chapter 6 Palacio De Oro Part 1

Author's note.

Oooooooh, William, got some sass. Now, we get to see where he gets it from. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 6

Palacio De Oro Part 1

William was looking through his phone when a text message came up.

'Grand opening tonight, be sure to be in your suit. You can bring a plus one if you want'.

"Well, this should be interesting", William said to himself. "Now, who pisses me off the least?". His eyes then fell on one girl.

"Hey, Marinette". Marinette turned around to see William.

"Oh, uh, hi William", said Marinette. "Is there something I can help you with?".

"My dad's business is having it's grand opening tonight", William answered. "He said I could bring a plus one. So, I figured I'd make YOU the lucky gal. So, what do ya say?".

"Really?", asked Marinette. "Well, sure. Is it a big place?".

"It's a casino and resort", William said with a toothy grin. "So, you'll be hard troubled to find someone who doesn't want to bet their kidneys". Marinette stared at him, his dad must be loaded.

"I'd love to come", said Marinette. "I'll be sure to get into my best dress".

"Excellent", said William. "Pick you up at 7". William then walked away.

Later on, Marinette was in her home, trying to think of what to wear. Then, a small red bug with a black spot on it's head appeared.

"You need to relax, Marinette", it said. "I'm sure he'll like whatever you wear".

"I know, Tikki", Marinette said. "But you heard him, it's a Casino and Resort. So there are going to be TONS of famous people, include Gabriel AND Adrian".

"And Jagged Stone AND Clara", added Tikki. "BOTH really like you. Also, I think the pink dress suits you the best".

"Thanks Tikki" said Marinette.

Later.

"Marinette", her mother said. "William's here". Marinette walked down stairs to see William waiting for her. He was wearing a black-brown suit with a white shirt and a red tie.

"My, you did put on your best", said William. "We'll we should get going. The driver's waiting for us". William then lead Marinette out to the front where a gold painted Limo was waiting.

"Shall get going?" Asked the driver. Both William and Marinette got in.

"To Palacio De Oro please" said William. The driver then got in the driver's seat and drove off

"Care for some sparkling grape soda?" William asked holding a Champagne glass of the named drink.

"Why thank you", said Marinette taking the glass. "So, what's this, 'Palacio De Oro'?".

"Is Spanish for 'Palace of Gold'", said William before taking a sip from his glass. "It was inspired by the legend of el Dorado, which is the city of gold".

"Why a Casino and resort?" Asked Marinette.

"Easy money", answered William. "Lots of people want easy money. After all, the rich just LOVE to show off how much money they have by gambling away at the tables".

Soon, the limo stopped.

"Ah, we're here" said William. The driver opened the door and both William and Marinette stepped out.

"Shall we?" Asked William. Marinette then took his hand and they walked down the red carpet as the paparazzi took their pictures.

"Trust me, you'll get used to it" said William. Eventually, they got inside and Marinette couldn't help but stare. The place looked like a South American themed place and she could've sworn it was made out of gold. Marinette then saw a large gambling floor filled with every kind of gamble you could ask for. Yet, none of the machines were on and all the staff were just standing there.

"A feast for the eyes, isn't it?" Asked William.

"I'll say" answered Marinette.

"And it's about to get even more filling" added William. Soon, the lights went out. Soon, a spotlight came on and it shone on a man in his late 30's. He had black hair in a well kept style. He had green eyes and was dressed in a suit that was black and it was highlighted with several markings in gold.

"Welcome, everyone", he said into the microphone. "My name is Ronald Bones and I welcome you all to Palacio De Oro! Here, you will enjoy the finest gambling experience that you can find in Europe, don't forget to eat at our restaurants and bars, so eat, drink and gamble away ever last coin you have. I hear by declare this fabulous resort, OPEN!". He then snapped his fingers and the lights came on and the machines went on.

"And try not to rack up debt", said Ronald. "Because we will find you~". Soon, everyone was enjoying themselves. Reporters and paparazzi were interviewing Ronald and taking his photo.

"Mr. Bones, what made you decide to open up a resort here in Paris?".

"Well", answered Ronald. "I needed some fresh air and I also have some debts to collect on a few people, plus I, happen to be an opportunist. So, when I saw this area, a chance to build a new resort AND a place to put my son in school, you could imagine I took it. Oh, and over there's my son, William". They then turned to William and Marinette.

"Dad, not on live T.V" groaned William.

"What are you doing here?". William and Marinette then saw Chloe in a hideous Bumblebee themed dress.

"Oh god, not you" groaned William. Chloe then stomped up to Marinette.

"This is a party for the rich and famous", said Chloe. "So why are you-".

"She's my plus one, blondie" interrupted William.

"I don't see why you'd go with her?", asked Chloe. "I would be mu-".

"Finish that sentence", said William. "And I'll tell everyone that your mother and father are 10 mill in debt EACH!". This caught the paparazzi's attention, and William smirked.

"Oh, have I got a story for you folks", William said. "You beloved mayor of Paris and that whore head of Style Queen industries are both 10 mill in debt because 'it's beneath them to give money to such lowly peasants'. Well, this 'peasant' is now richer than both of you. So, hope you got the money, 'cause the Tallyman might be coming. Oh, and Audrey, STOP SENDING YOUR STD RIDDEN PANTIES TO MY DAD! HE'S NOT GONNA FUCK YOUR DISGUSTING WHORISH HOLE!". Everyone was staring at William in shock and Marinette was trying hard not to giggle.

"How dare you!", shouted Chloe. "You have no right to say that about my-". William then grabbed a waiter's tray that had some returned food.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHUT UP!" He shouted throwing the tray at Chloe, ruining her dress.

"Now get lost and cry to daddy" said William. Chloe just ran away in tears.

"You know her dad's gonna come after you, right?" Asked Marinette.

"You think I'm afraid of THAT old, saggy nut sacked bastard?", asked William. "As if. Besides, YOU need to learn to indulge schadenfreude".

"What?" Asked Marinette.

"Pleasure derived from the suffering and failing of others" answered William.

"But that sounds, wrong" said Marinette unsure. William then placed his arm around Marinette.

"Trust me", said William as they walked away. "You NEED some schadenfreude in your life, it's one of the BEST things you can have".