Restraints aftercare

Whumpee was held in four point restraints either during their trauma and/or in the hospital afterwards due to "aggression" (distress) but now.. now with Caretaker, they aren't restrained to a bed or chair all day and night. Now, they can go where they want, when they want, and even hide away if they feel necessary but they've been restrained for so long that it's unnatural for them to have full mobility.

So they asked Caretaker to restrain them again. Of course, Caretaker said no! They couldn't in good conscience do that to someone who wasn't a critical danger. It was cruel. But it was still cruel to force Whumpee to suffer with the new sensation of freed hands and feet when it was a normality for so long with no gradual transition.

While they wouldn't restrain Whumpee per se, they were able to compromise with Whumpee with wrist and ankle weights used for exercise. This provided a light weighted sensation to simulate the sensation of the restraints without actually trapping Whumpee in any way. They would have full mobility and autonomy and Caretaker felt they could live with that.

Gradually, they lessen the weights until they end with sweatbands before just bracelets until nothing. They take as long as Whumpee needs and it's not a linear process either.