Baby pt 2 The bottle

Cw: non-con drugging via eye drops, non-con undressing, forced bathing

Baby? Oh hell no I'm not their BABY I'm their CAPTIVE. I need to get out of here. Whumpee panicked as they began to struggle against the strong arms that elevated them.

Whumper 1 grabbed a blanket and quickly swaddled Whumpee so they couldn't run. They were certainly small enough to control. That was one of the reasons they were chosen to be "adopted."

"Now, now, Baby, hold still for us," Whumper 1 instructed. "You need a bath and dinner. You haven't eaten in awhile and growing babies need their nutrients!"

"No! Nngh! Ah!" Whumpee did NOT want to be undressed by these creeps but before they could struggle more, their left eye was forced open and something was dripped into it. "WHAT DI YOUH H DH-OOH Hu hhh-" They were hazily watching the two now carry Whumpee out of whatever holding area they were in before to a clean, warm bathroom.

From here, Whumpee's memory flew by in clips. They remember hands on their small, incapacitated body. Not in ways that were inappropriate, but more like efficiently working to strip them down and checking on any cuts and bruises. Every time one was found, they were cooed at. "Oohhh that must hurt I'm So sorry Sweetie."

Their small, vulnerable body was placed gently in the tub as warm water rose. "Hu hhu" Whumpee whimpered pathetically. They didn't understand what was happening or why but they were wet and naked and scared. They were shushed gently and washed with the utmost care as these strangers wanted only the best for their new prize.

Now dried and warmly dressed in footy pajamas that were suspiciously their size, Whumpee was cradled securely against Whumper 2's chest - the stronger of the two - and carried to a large high chair. Still in the throes of the eye drops, Whumpee clumsily moved their arms and legs to try and keep from being contained once more. They were neither fast nor strong enough before they were belted in. Almost as if this was not the first time such an action had occurred in that kitchen.

The muzzle was removed at the time of the bath since Whumpee was so anesthetized that they could hardly close their drooling mouth (which was accommodated for by a brightly colored bib.) Whumper 1, the smaller and louder of the two, turned around to face Whumpee and Whumper 2 at the dining area with a large supply cup with something that looked not very appealing inside.

"Uhh. UhhUUHHuhjhhh-" "Shhh it's ok Babydoll, this is a special mix we've come up with to support all nutrients that you need. It shouldn't taste too bad either. As good as the breast. Right, Whumper 2?"

"That's right, now get ready for dinner, heeerreeee it comes!"