Jay pt. 4

Cw: implied torture and stress position

Jay:
The Director stepped back and admired their handiwork. Jay was trussed like a turkey ready for roasting. They weren't going anywhere. This had been the fifth time this week that they'd tried to escape and the Director decided to take matters into their own hands.

"Let's see how you feel after a few hours like this."

Slamming the door behind them, they left Jay tied in a stress position. A treatment reserved for 'special cases' of Whumpees not "ready" to accept the love of others quite yet.

A few hours later, the Director came back only to have Jay spit at their face. Displeased with this, the Director, through gritted teeth, gave one final threat: "if you don't pull yourself together, you're going to the farm."

"Wh-what's at the farm?"

"Hopefully, you never find out."

Sam:
At the private prison run by the Director's friend, Sam was tossed into a cement room and hosed down. Choking on the water, Sam could only attempt to protect their vulnerable body from the high-pressure water. They were de-loused and given a jumpsuit to redress themselves in.

Sam had their first meal of a disgusting gruel dumped over them by a guard for asking what it was.

Their second meal was spit in by the chef for asking the same question. Sam stopped asking.

The Warden came to visit them personally so they could "become acquainted."

"Sam! Hello. I'm the Warden of this facility. I think we both know why you're here. I find it incredibly insulting that you undid so much good work and progress made by that poor soul. And worse, you've caused quite the headache for my drinking buddy. So I hope you can understand that I'm not necessarily interested in making sure you have a good stay."

With exhausted eyes, Sam watched the Warden's grandiose gesticulations as they shared their spoken word manifesto.

"... and finally, let me just say, welcome. I hope you learn your lesson, lest I need to send you to the Farm."

"The Farm?"

"You look confused. That's understandable. Don't worry about the Farm unless you continue to cause problems. By the way. You needn't know what's in the slop we call food here. All you need to do is eat it."