Baby pt 4 The crib

Cw: incapacitated by drugs, manhandling

Whumper 2 carefully let Whumpee fall into a carryable position and hoisted them into their arms. Whumper 1 brushed Whumpee's hair away from their face. "Tsk, we'll need to cut this better so we can see our baby's face. We'll do that tomorrow. They've had a big day."

Leading the way, Whumper 1 turned on lights for Whumper 2 so they could put all their attention on the "baby." Entering a bedroom with animal faces painted on the walls, Whumpee was placed in a large bed with raised sides to keep them from falling off.. or from leaving the bed. Regardless of how drugged they kept them, Whumpee proved that they were going to be trouble so the sides were raised high enough that Whumpee couldn't climb out and the incapacitated Whumpee was gently laid in their cradle-cell. Whumper 1 and 2 tucked in their newest member of the "family," pulling the blankets up to Whumpee's chin, fluffing the pillows, not that the comfort mattered to Whumpee. Whumpee drifted in and out of consciousness, trying to follow the shadows in their vision.

The two shadows on either side of Whumpee leaned down into view and with comforting hands on Whumpee's shoulders through the bars, they said together, "Goodnight, love."