chapter 7: i remember her

The girls finished their laundry and takes them to the mansion. Binti has to clean the office so she goes the other way. Zazi takes the clothes to Anna's room, she is excited about her brother.

"You too should say hi to each other. Its been so long."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not, you too were friends. Such good friends I got jealous."

Zazi didn't know how to answer to that.

She fell in love with him from childhood.

"And i can't stand that katrina girl. She is so full of herself. I hope they don't marry."

Just then, Sebastian opened the door and walked in.

"Hi sister."Anna smiled

"Sebastian, come here. You remember zazi right? My best friend."

Zazi was Anna's best friend but the one who knew most of zazi's secrets was Binti, but she didn't know the boy who gave her the necklace she never showed anyone else was Sebastian. If Anna saw it she would have known it was Sebastian's

"Yes. I remember her. Zazi!" He whispered her name.

"I have to go. I have work to do." Without waiting to be dismissed, she ran away from the room.

Binti on the other hand, was cleaning the desk when Jacob walked it. She stopped cleaning and stood straight up looking down.
"Please, continue." He said.

He then walked up behind her and stood very close to her. He slightly touched her thigh which made Binti jump.

"Relax honey, I won't do anything you don't agree on."

"There is something I need to tell you. I have an offer for you."

"What kind of offer master Jacob."

"I want you. I want you to be mine."

"Whaat.. What do you mean."

She looked down playing with her fingers.

"How old are you? 18?"

She nodded.

"Are you a virgin?"

She doesn't answer.

" I'm sure you are. I want you Binti, I want you to be mine. I want to be with you and be my girlfriend. What do you say."

"Master Jacob, how can I be your girlfriend when you're married."

"But I want you, you're so beautiful. You don't have to be scared of me. I will never hurt you. And I won't force you on anything. I will to take care of you and treat you like a woman."

He then touched her waist then turns her around. He leans on her and their lips touch. Binti is still shaking so hard.

"But, by your own free will. I will give you four days to think. I will want your answer by sundown on that day. You can say no baby, I won't be mad. But you will miss out of a lot of fun and privileges. That's why I took you out of the farm, imagine how easier I'll make your life be if I was more than just your work master."

He then walked out of the room. Binti had to take long breathes to calm herself.

She was a pure girl but she had been thinking of doing the act. She had also dreamt of a different life. Why should she only wear rags and work on the farm? She deserved those fancy dresses and go to fancy parties. She deserved to be with a man who could give her that. A white man, the black men were all poor slaves. But she had to think about this carefully. She would be a dirty secret