chapter 13:my dirty little secret

Binti, after much thought, knocked at Jacob's study.
"Come in Binti," he was expecting her.
"Lock the door please." She locked the door as she stepped in.
She walked next to his desk.
"Please, have a seat." She sat down and quietly waited.
"Do you have something to tell. Perhaps about my proposal?"
Binti cleared her throat
"I thought about it and I would like to try it with you."
Jacob smirked "Come to me."
She got from her seat and walked to him. He made her seat on his lap.
"Remember baby, this is our little secret. Between a master and his slave. No one should know, can I trust you with keeping our secret."
"Yes master."
He then takes her lips and kisses her. He gets up from the chair carrying her and opened a door in his study that led at a small bed in the room.
He put her on the floor and started working on her buttons. Her dress dropped at her feet. She went around her exploring her body and spanked her hard making the girl gasp.
"You're so precious." He whispered in her ear.

He pushed her on the bed and started working on his belt. He got rid of his clothes and stood naked in front of her. He crawled on the bed and kissed her neck tracing his tongue to her mouth. He sucked her lips even more as he climbed her.
"Please be gentle." She pleaded
.
He did start gently but only for him to forget himself and go rough on her. She had to prevent herself from pushing him away because it was too hard.

Cover her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She was a virgin and with his method it hurt more than it should. His eyes turned black as he saw the tears from her eyes. He licked it and bragged her neck. He went even more rough.

"You'll learn to enjoy it honey don't worry." She laid there and took it, she took it all and let him do as he wished with her. And after he had his fill, he fell on top of her.

"Are you okay baby ?" He asked.

The girl faked a smile and nodded.

"Good," he kissed her then got up to get dressed.
He took three coins from his pocket and put on next to Binti.

"Buy a pretty dress for me sweetly. I hope to see you after tomorrow evening."

He then left. Binti looked at the sheets which were stained red. She felt so sore she could barely move. She had three coins. That was more than enough for a dress. For some reason, she looked forward to the next day. This was a terrible first time but it was worth it. She can buy a new dress. Who knows how many she'll get if she keeps playing