chapter 53: hunting Sunday

Arnold walked his bedroom angry. Tired.

He was regretting giving zazi a gun but not much because she defended herself but then infront of the children.
He was a little disappointed. But at least the children didn't see anything.

When he got to the room, zazi wasn't there. He started taking off his shoes when zazi opened the bathroom door.

"There you are. I've been waiting for you."

The moment he looked at her, she let her towel drop and she was standing naked. She then walked back and closed the door.

That had to be an invitation and he gladly accepted it.

The bathroom was scented with candles and there was a tray of grapes on the table.

Zazi had put a clothe on the lamp. A red one which had the light red and look so devilish.

She was in the bathtub playing with bubbles and smiling at him innocently.

"What are you up to love?"

"I'm sorry  I disappointed you today. Let me make it up to you!" She said.

He bent down and kissed her. He then got out of his clothes and into the bath with her. Zazi got on top of him kissing him passionately. And she took control making sure he felt good. He felt everyone of everything.

She washed him slowly and he did her and as soon they were done. Well after almost an hour. Then they went  to bed.

"I'm I completely forgiven now?"
She asked. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Yes you are. You do know how to get yourself out of trouble i must say."

"Arnold?"

"Mmmh"

"Can Binti stay here. She can even work if you want."

"You choose whatever is best. As long you're happy. She can stay."

Morning came. Zazi developed a habit of getting dressed in the middle of the night and it was a good thing she did because she the two little people came in.

She had to stall them as Arnold went to the bathroom to quickly get dressed.

She knew the children loved coming in the room to sleep. Sometimes after sex they would just immediately get dress but they thought that day the children were too tired to bother them.

Well, that was until the sun was almost out.

Zazi told arnold to sleep with the babies a little more and she will go help make breakfast. She helped make some cake, went back and got cleaned up for the day and dressed properly then woke up the 3.

Harold got dressed and ready then went down for breakfast. He found, Arnold, Zazi, Lily, Jennie, Mumbi and Binti.

"Good morning." He said taking his seat.

"Good morning." They said back to him.

Lily tapped her father to come closer then whispered. "Papa who is he?" But the whole table heard her.

"I'm your uncle Harold. Well, potential. Its not proven."

"Harold, no!" Arnold warned.

"Got it. Not infront of the children!"

"Not at all."

The table was quiet for about five minutes.

"Mama I'm finished." Jennie said

"Me too mama." Lily too.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you ." They said together.