chapter 15: is it goats milk?

Evening came and katrina prepared her room for Sebastian.
She put candles and roses on the bed.

Zazi was outside burning some garbage when she felt a hand on her waist.
"I'm sorry."
"For what?" She immediately knew it was Sebastian.
"For the false accusations on you today."
"You said you would free me, when will that be?"
"Do you believe me zazi?"
"I do,"
"Then trust me, just trust me."
Katrina waited and waited for Sebastian. She decided to go look for him only to see him holding zazi and whispering something in her ear. She quickly left so as not to see the scene.
"They are just childhood friends Katrina, just childhood friends. Nothing to worry about!" She tried to calm herself
If only she didn't leave, she would have seen Sebastian kissing zazi so passionately.

Some minutes passed and Katrina heard a knock on the door. Sebastian had something he wanted to say to her too.

"Come in!"

He walked in to find a romantic scene.

"You're here, finally." She slowly walked to him. She was only in a night gown that didn't know how hide what should be hidden

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Just this!" She smiled as she let the gown fall. She posed for him and let him take in her nude body

She walked to him and put one of her leg up on his waist and kissed him. She stared unbuttoning his shirt only for him to stop her.

"What are you doing?"

"What we should be doing."

she tried to kiss him again but he backed up and looked away.

"You should get dress." He turned to leave and katrina took his hand, he then massaged his arm and kissed his ear.
"I love you Sebastian. Please."
"Get dressed."

With that, he left.
Katrina felt tears running down her face. He held zazi so passionately and he wouldn't even look at her?

How dare she? She is stealing her man. Yes zazi is to be blamed. And she will personally make her pay.

SLAP! SLAP!
"I said no milk you stupid negro!" Katrina screamed at zazi. She then slapped the tray off her hand. Everything spilled and the warm milk burnt her toe. But zazi didn't say anything, she didn't point out anything. She bent down to pick the now broken cup and tea pot.
"When i say no milk I mean no milk!"
"Mistress you said no cows milk, only goats milk. That's what I brought!"
"Ooh really? But there is no way to tell for sure.... Unless..... Lick it?"
Zazi looks up at her confused.
"Lick the spilled milk from the floor and tell me what it tastes like.... Now!"
Zazi bent down to lick it as she said.
She put her foot on her head and pressed her head to go lower.
"Are you licking it slave?"
"Is it goats milk!"
"Yes mistress."
"If you are talking so well your tongue isn't out licking it." She pressed her head harder making her hit the down.
"Is it goats milk zazi!"
She mumbles yes mistress and she removes her foot from her head. She quick gets up with the tray after cleaning up and leaves. Tears are flowing down her face so hard as she leaves. She put the tray in the kitchen and ran to the back to calm herself down.
Just two more days before Katrina's maid comes.

Nderu and the other slaves finish arranging the food for the ranchers. She opened the storage room and sat at a chair there and waited.

She had to do this, this was cheating on her husband but with this people she didn't have a choice. After five minutes, the door flew open and Luke stood there smiling.
"I follow instructions, I like that!"
Put your hands on the wall and pull your dress up. The scared girl did as she was told. And he rammed her against the wall.
"You are so precious. I don't ever want this to stop. So better find a way to enjoy it. You heard me slave?"
She didn't answer, she didn't have the strength to. As he was done, he sent her away. She had some herbs in her bag, she quickly made it in secret and drank it. If she got pregnant at that moment she wouldn't even know who was the father between her husband and Luke, so it was better not to get pregnant at all. She had always dreamt of being a mother, but what type of life was she even bringing her children to?