chapter 9: new mission

Anna now had a mission. She made it her new business to get those two together.
Think about it, if zazi got with Sebastian, ondi will Realize zazi is taken and with Sebastian who is a white person.

Things would be easier for her and ondi. If there was already a mixed couple.

It would break this crazy environment. If people accepted them, they would have it easier.

Anna saw that Sebastian was rarely with katrina.

He would rather spent the whole day supervising the produce being transport.

They didnt even sleep in the same room, Sebastian was in his old room and katrina and her mother were in the guests rooms.

Sebastian would leave immediately after breakfast and never seat where katrina was during dinner, unless it was the only seat.

So she realized with the power of her sweet mouth on her mother Brenda, that this marriage was forced.

She didn't however get into much details at first so she had to up her game . Katrina was rich and her family were willing to give Jacob a big load of cash to get Sebastian to marry Katrina.

So he planted her on him and announced them a couple in a way he couldn't say no.

It was when he had gone to england some months ago.

What had he told Sebastian to make him play along?

And after a few sweet compliments, she got answer.

Jacob told Sebastian that he was in debt and was suffering and his sister Anna, might end up living in the street.

But now that he was here, wouldn't he see, by looking at the success of the ranch, that that must have been a lie.

Right, Jacob said he was already getting money for help. Smart ass.

He had bought more slaves and sold alot of produce. But Anna couldn't tell Sebastian anything as she didn't even know if the farm had ever suffered loses or not.

Hopefully Sebastian will figure it out. But in the meantime, she had to figure out how to get those two together.

Sebastian made  a promise to zazi. Zazi held on to that promise.

Its obvious she loved him. She just needed to see that he loved her too. Which she had to observe to know for sure.

When they were in the same room, he kept his eyes on her.

He was bothered when she avoided him. He didn't like katrina like that, they were almost like strangers.

The only one who was actually trying in that relationship was Katrina, she would go to get him from work, she would look for him when she hadn't seen him.  Sebastian seemed to just be tolerating her.