chapter 59: strange magic

Zazi decided to never walk alone to and from her room.

To avoid such a thing grom happening again. She hadn't seen Sebastian again for two weeks that she thought she imagined him or saw someone who resembled him. .
There was alot of people on the ship.

But that morning during breakfast, she saw him. And their eyes met for a second but he acted like he didn't see her, or noticed her.

Zazi attended to her children and pretended not to notice him too.

Katrina was finally out of her cell. She wanted to immediately look for sebastian after cleaning herself up only to find out he was on his was to England at that moment. She screamed and broke everything in her room. How could he? To make it worse. It was to follow zazi? He was supposed to always be with me. A woman who lost her pride, a mother who last her child. Guilt should have been the reason he never left.

A month quickly passed and they only had a week left on the boat.
Finally!

Zazi had used all her strength to suppress those two kisses completely. She hadn't had any more encounters and never bumped into Sebastian, even Arnold not Harold saw him the whole trip.

She felt at ease.

One night, zazi decided to watch the ocean by herself. She was with everyone at first, but harold was the first to get sleepy and leave.

He and zazi really liked each other now. They were friends and Arnold was happy about it. He knew harold just needed a little time with zazi.

Jennie and lily fell asleep in Arnold's arms and he himself was dozing off so he decided to take himself and the two to sleep. Zazi sat at the deck by herself.

Her  thoughts were on england. Getting mentally prepared for the hostile reception.

After about an hour, she felt her bed calling her and she decided to go.
This was her first time walking to the bedroom by herself without the girls, or Arnold or Harold. But she felt nothing would happen.

Sebastian was watching her the whole time, just wishing he could get close to her, and when she was leaving, he ran to his bedroom door, his face covered, lights off and wait for her.

The moment zazi reached his door, grabbed her and pulled her inside. He couldn't wait. No opportunity bad presented itself in a while and he wasn't waisting this.

He before he leaned in to kiss her zazi suddenly said, "Sebastian?"

He felt his heart beat fast. But also knew what this meant. She knew he was the one who kissed her and she let him. Sebastian took off his hat, locked the door abd turned on the lights.

His eyes and zazi's met and without saying or explaining anything. He pinned her again against the wall and kissed her without holding anything back.

He kissed her like his life depended on it.

Zazi held his cheek and felt tears falling down his face.

She felt her heart beating fast, she felt those butterflies in her stomach.

She felt that feeling in her heart and she started kissing him back.

She just couldn't stop herself.

She couldn't tell herself no because she knew she wouldn't listen.

Sebastian held on to her. He didn't want to let her go. He was so emotional. He was crying while kissing her.

He wanted to get her off the wall and put her on the bed, but then just like the last time, zazi suddenly pushed jim away. She then stared at him shaking.

"I had to zazi. And I am not sorry. I missed you so much. I needed you so badly."

"Did you follow me to this ship?"

"Yes and i would follow you to the ends of the earth. I told you I wont let you. And when you kissed me back just now it proved to me that inside you somewhere, you still love me just as i love you. You still want me.  Just as i want you."

Zazi looked at him terrified then looked guilty.

"Oh no what have i done. Arnold..." She quickly opened the door and ran away.

Sebastian knew she was going to arnold. But he still smiled. She kissed him back.

Zazi went to bed and slept on her side. Tears were falling hard and because everyone else was asleep, she tried to keep her cries as silent as possible.

What sid she do? She was the worst wife ever. How could she do this yo Arnold? It was still cheating even without sex?

She cried.

Just then Arnold held her shoulder.

"Zazi? Are you crying?"

"...."

"Love what's wrong?"
He said bringing her to his arms.

"I'm sorry arnold Please forgive me. I will never do it again. Don't leave me!"

"What? What are you saying? Why would I leave you?"

"I... I.... I.... I.. Sebastian... I... He...." The words couldn't come out. She was too scared.

"Its about Sebastian, i know what you are taking about!"

"You .... You.... You do?"
She was now very very scared.

"I do. My brother told me. He told me about how you two were in the same room in your office and how he tried to get close to you and you cut him to stop him. You don't have to feel guilty about being in the same room with him zazi. I trust you. I know you would never allow any relations to happen."

He thought she was feeling guilty about not telling him and it had suddenly hit her.

"Its okay zazi. I am not mad you were in an enclosed space with him. I am glad you used a knife to make sure nothing happened. I am not mad you didn't tell me. Zazi I trust you okay? I will always trust you. I know your loyalty and I know your heart."

This made zazi cry even harder and held him tighter.

"Forgive me please for everything."

"Anything and everything you want forgiveness for i have forgiven you okay? Now stop crying." He then kissed her.

It didn't feel like Sebastian's but it felt right.
No guilt.
This was who she should be kissing, she should be doing anything with. And she swore to never forget that again.

The next days she never left her room. She just said she wasn't feeling well.
She would avoid Sebastian until they arrive in england and meet her in laws who were her new pain in the ass.

Sebastian couldn't help but think about the girls. Think about the son he had with Katrina for two weeks.
He had not spend much time with  Katrina when she was pregnant, as they kept pressuring him to marry her before the baby was born. He had never seen the her pregnancy belly, he didn't watch her give birth.

He just waited until it was born.

The son died two weeks after birth. He still didn't understand jow or why. But then after he died, he started being suspicious.
How did a few sips of wine at dinner get him so drunk he slept with katrina, and she was sober, why didn't she stop him knowing he wasn't in his senses? And what about the child, how could he suddenly just die?