chapter 57:ship

Free all week. Updating everyday.🥂

The trip was here.

The bags were packed, the children were excited to be on a ship. Harold had been nice those two weeks. He hadn't made any bad comment, he stuck to himself and rarely said anything to Zazi or the kids.

That was bring nice compared to the other him.

They went with Mumbi and binti to the harbor, they said goodbye to them as they boarded. The trip was going to take two months. Two months going  there, two months coming back.

So they knew they would not be seeing them for at least five or six months.

Sebastian asked Anna about what Zazi said to him in her office. Anna told him Zazi told her the exact same thing.

She even tried to find the midwife who was present there. Her reputation was being a gossiper and everyone knew her for that. But she surprisingly didn't tell anyone about zazi having twins but told everyone zazi had a white baby.

Anna tried to find her but turned out she had had her leg and arm cut on the same day. Mumbi was the skilled medicine man, without her around, no one could save her and she died after two days.

Anna told him when she heard people say Zazi was pregnant with ondi's child, she asked zazi and she denied being ondi's. She asked if it was yours and she just burst crying. She assumed she was just hurt from you leaving. But that meant she never said it was his.

(Zazi did want to say that. But with the village hating sebastian's family, she was afraid. She wished she could just black face the baby or say she was raped and didn't know who the father was. But them seeing them together, they felt it was Sebastian's and Zazi don't know how to say it wasn't. That would be lying. But now she could)

"I don't know how i can prove the children are mine. But i will find a way "

"It will have to be either in this coning two weeks,or after six months."

"Why is that?"

"Zazi, Arnold, Jennie and Lily are taking a ship to england. The grandparents want to zee their granddaughters and demanded them to go. That was why harold was here. That rude brother at the table!"

Sebastian wasn't going to sit there and go six months without seeing zazi. So he got on the ship. 

And while zazi and the family was boarding, he was right behind them. He only told Anna and his mother and told them not to tell anyone until he left, especially not Betty and katrina.

What he didn't know was, Brenda panicked learning his son was following Zazi who was going to the Cranes.

She was okay about him going with Zazi until she knew it would be at William Crane's. That was where zazi was going and where her son would follow her to.

Oh no! Not now! Not ever! God hide this for me like you have for 25 years! She Couldn't stop Sebastian from going but she hoped he didn't have any encounters with arnold's father, William Crane.

The ship is filled with white nobles. It was almost like zazi was the only black. This made ber stand out and all eyes were on her when she entered the room.

They had spend the night and it was the next night there.

They sat in the dining hall to eat.
"How do you like the ship so far?" Harold asked zazi

"Its actually very nice. But i cannot wait to get to land."

"You'll like England. It is such a beautiful place. And you know, there are a lot more free noble slaves there."