chapter 56: now i am protected

Zazi didn't want the girls to attend kindergarten because she was afraid they might be picked on. All the good schools were am whites.

So she got a woman to teach them. She made a room in a hotel whenever they came here their teacher could still teach them.

The carriage stopped at the entrance. The supervisor, Donald, had already opened and the workers were putting chairs down and cleaning up.

Zazi said hi to everyone. They loved the children and they waved to them and they smiled brightly.

They couldn't wait for for him, to give them chicken, him given them gravy, her give them cake.

They always did and it was a miracle they weren't fat. Maybe because the children were very energetic and played alot. Which was like exercises.

Zazi tried to tell the girls not to ask to taste every food. But they just told the workers to keep it a secret and they won't tell mama. Which they forgot and told her anyway. But zazi knew they sweet talked the workers knowing they wont say no to them.

They did that to their father all the time. Even zazi.

Those two rascals.

Binti was with the children too. She asked zazi if she could take the classes with them and zazi agreed.

After lunch, they had to leave for their father's office.

He wanted to spend time with them there so binti would go with them.

Arnold looked into the past projects and found the one with bracelets just like the one brenda gave his daughters.

It was of 25 years ago.

The bracelet however, wasn't for everyone. It was like a limited edition. And only few people got it.

This was when the company was getting hot. Did Brenda have a relationship with his family?

Maybe her father, but how did she get three of them for children, when they were so limited.

And they didn't make for children at all. She nust have had to order it. He had no answers to thia questions.

They had told Harold they are going with him to England and he was excited.

He couldn't wait. It was just a matter of two weeks now..

But he was still very suspicious of zazi. He saw how the claim of Sebastian having a child with katrina affected her.
So he decided that day to pay her a visit  at the hotel. He sat quietly at a corner in his coat and hat. And had coffee the whole time.

When the classes was done, the children were excited to show Binti around and they just had her running after them. And eating everything they asked for. But soon they had to leave to th their father's

Zazi was in tbe office when she heard a knock at the door.

When the door opened, it was Sebastian. Okay now she had to get a secretary and more restrictions. But there was. How dis he keep sneaking up the stairs?

"Hello zazi."

"Sebastian. "

"Im glad to see you today."

"I would say the same but we both know I'll be lying."

"You hate me that much?"

"Sebastian why? Why do you keep looking for me everyday?"

Because i love you? Because even in my drunken state i drew you so perfectly and everyday i stare at that painting. Because i want you back and i am wiling to fight for you this time.