Teachers pet

While Sigyn was frantically packing supplies she felt the familiar weightless feeling that accompanied her visions. She saw her sister, calling out for Bloodhair through the night and she saw Bloodhair going to find her. So, she would stay here, for now. Storming out of her tents and into his own, she was quick to grab the redhead from Bloodhair's bed and throw her out of the tent before throwing her clothes after her. Her sister had been gone less than a day and he was already trying to find a replacement. Men truly were pigs.

"She calls out for you. Your men hear her yet you decide to hump the first person you see!" Throwing his sword for him to catch she turned her back so he could change. "We have prisoners of our own. We can offer a trade. If this Uhtred is a man of his word, he will return Skade in exchange for their lives." She stormed out of his tent, leaving him speechless and rushing to change into his battle gear.

"You go again for battle?" Hilda asked cautiously, afraid to approach Sigyn and face her temper. But instead of the outburst she had prepared herself for, she was shocked when her lover pulled her closer. Their foreheads resting together as a small comfort.

"I will bring her home. I will not let the same fate befall my sister." Hilda silenced her with a gentle kiss, she was one of the few people who knew why Sigyn found comfort in women. Why she would try and kill as many women on the battlefield as possible so they wouldn't be captured, tortured and raped. Skade had saved her. Sigyn had to save her in return.

"We follow the men with the prisoners. We leave now! Reclaim our own and strike down anyone who tries to get in our way." Bloodhair rallied his troops and they headed to Aescengum where the Danish spies had heard Skade calling through the night.

Sigyn and Bloodhair were the only two to ride on horseback, their men positioned either side of the prisoners who were all connected by rope and attached to their horses so they wouldn't fall behind. It was a couple of hours ride, they rode throughout the night and when they arrived at the gates the following morning they were greeted by several men hiding behind their great walls.

"So her cries did fill the air like I had hoped." Uhtred spoke cheerily, like he didn't have a care in the world. But as soon as Sigyn locked eyes with her younger sister and her lips silently mouthed one word, Sigyn suddenly couldn't stop the smile spreading her lips. Curse. Skade had cursed Uhtred when he found her at the church. Climbing down from her horse to stand beside Bloodhair who dragged all of the Saxon hostages to kneel before them.

"Return my woman. Or their blood will be on your hands." Bloodhair claimed while waving around his sword but already Sigyn grew tired. She would not stand back and watch her sister be at the mercy of two men who decided to have a dick measuring contest.

She withdrew her dagger and went to stand behind the woman whose eyes were already glazed over. The horrors she had already seen and experienced. The blade easily sliced through her throat and without as much as a protest she bled out on the ground. "Return our seer or I keep killing them." When the men don't even flinch she approached the last two women in the line and this time their deaths were a bit more theatrical. Her blade forced under ones chin until the tip poked out of her left eyeball, the connection with the brain rendering her dead instantly. The third woman did plead, begged for her life and haunted by the images of when Sigyn was captured by the Saxons and raped by every man in the fortress for two weeks triggered her anger at the world. Each swing of the blade was driven with pure bloodthirst, slicing and stabbing every bit of flesh she could reach until the body dropped to the floor and Sigyn was covered in the crimson liquid. Turning back to the men, all of them doing their best to hide the horror in their eyes.

"Bloodhair, control your hound! Any more hostages die and I will let every man in here take his turn with your woman." Uhtred called out and to add more insult to injury he didn't hold back as he punched Skade in the gut, but she just laughed out. The threat almost got everyone else killed but Sigyn managed to ground herself. No one would suffer such a fate if she could help it. "Release the prisoners before sunset and I might consider releasing your woman."