Authors Note

COMING SOON! 

COMING SOON! 

This book is purely fictional. I do not have any ownership of BTS, locations, or any other celebrities mentioned. This book is intended only for entertainment, and outside of the original canon.

Please do not steal my work. 

Do not post hate on this book. I understand it's not to everyone's liking but it doesn't mean you have to be rude. 

---

There will be:

- Swearing

- Mature content

- Suicide references

- Mentions of mental health ie depression, anxiety

(there will be a warning at the start of the chapter if triggering content is mentioned)

---

Madeline didn't love the hand fate dealt her. She was content living in her small peace bubble, praying that she didn't have a soul mate. But when she discovered her soul mate—well, soulmates—was BTS, it all changed. She had been a fan of theirs for a few years and felt a spark of hope that maybe, just maybe, she could be happy.

BTS all longed for a soul mate. From the moment they were all old enough to get their soul tattoos, they knew they would share a soul mate. Unfortunately, the whole world also knew they shared a soul mate. For years, they met thousands of people claiming they were their soul mate. It irked them and led them all to hate anyone who claimed to be their soul mate. They began to lose all hope of ever meeting the one chosen for them.

So, when one day by accident, they bump into eighteen-year-old Madeline, they deny and push her away. Heartbroken, Madeline leaves, vowing to never rid herself of any hope of finding love.

Follow their story as they regret, fight, and maybe even find love. 

---

P A T R E O N:

Like my other books, this book will be written ahead on Patreon. You can read chapters before everyone else for a small fee. I really appreciate anybody that does this as I'm a full-time broke student. 

 Here is the link where you can more find information: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

I N K I T T: 

You can also read this book on Inkitt for FREE where you will actually be supporting me: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_LyidaRose

---

C A S T: 

Madeline Smith: You can imagine whoever you want as Madeline. I will be posting random gifs on each chapter but that doesn't mean I imagine that person as Madeline.