Chapter 3: BTS

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2197

POV: BTS

BTS LOVED NOTHING more than performing for their fans. It was what gave them life.

They had been together for ten good, glorious years and loved each other as a family. They did everything together and couldn't wish for a better life.

The only thing missing was their soul mate.

They knew early on that they all shared a soul mate. After Hobi had received the same mark as Jin and Yoongi, they figured they had been paired as a group. Since none of them had a romantic attraction to each other and their initials weren't inscribed on their wrists, they knew there was somebody out there they had yet to meet.

By the time Jungkook got the same tattoo as the rest of them, they had all accepted the idea wholeheartedly. Some of them didn't speak about it as much as others but they all yearned to meet their soul mate.

Years had gone by since Jungkook had gotten his soul mark and they had not met their other half. As time progressed, one by one they started losing hope.

Around a year ago, some of them started dating, believing they would never meet their soul mate. Each of them had fallen into depression.

Around four months ago, they felt a spark in their hearts. Since most of them had given up hope, they didn't read into it.

The only thing they had left was their love for ARMY.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked as he was getting his make-up applied for the concert later. They had a few concerts around the world and the one in Seoul would be the last one. They were all tired but excited about it.

Jin peered up at the oldest maknae and thinned his lips together, "Texting Mi-rae," He answered. Jimin nodded solemnly. Mi-rae was Jin's girlfriend—they had been together for a year. He wasn't particularly fond of her because she wasn't their soul mate.

After so long waiting, some of them had met other people. They weren't in love but they enjoyed their company as much as they could. Jimin refused to be with anyone other than his soul mate. Sure, he had flings in the past but he matured over time and put all of his feelings into longing for his soul mate.

As the oldest, Jin had been waiting for the longest. He had hit a real low over a year ago so his therapist suggested meeting somebody. Mi-rae was an upcoming IDOL who had yet to meet her soul mate. They had a peculiar relationship from what Jimin gathered.

"Oh, how is she?"

"Exhausted. She wants me to see her tomorrow and cook for her," Jin answered.

"But hyung...you promised you would cook with me tomorrow," Taehyung dropped into the conversation, pouting.