Chapter 26 - Jungkook

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen. You can also read ahead of my new stories Shattered Souls plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 3081

POV: Jungkook

"THIS PLACE IS..." Jin started, scanning the two-story house they were renting.

"Awesome!" Taehyung supplied, grinning from ear to ear. Jungkook smiled too, already conceiving how they'd decorate their new, temporary home. When Namjoon had first told Sejin what they were planning to do, he was met with some hesitancy. Sejin had been very open and willing to help them come this far but asking for a break so they could settle in Minnesota.

Sejin had a long talk with the other board members at Big Hit to try and convince them to let it happen. They ended up coming to a compromise. BTS still had to film things for their Run videos and had to attend shoots but other than that, they had free reign to pursue their soul mate.

Sejin offered to stay in America with them. He was renting an apartment down the road which was also close to Madeline's family home.

Jungkook was slightly nervous about living in America indefinitely but he was also excited about getting to know Madeline. The interactions she had with her family left him hoping for more.

The feelings he felt were so different from what he had with Jin-Ha. He hadn't dated her for long but it was the worst time of his life. She was controlling and often toxic. Coming out of the relationship left him traumatized. So, when he thought he could finally meet his soul mate, he was hesitant and worried. He didn't want his relationship with his soul mate to be the same.

So far, it was practically the opposite. Whilst Jin-Ha was desperate to be with him and show off, Madeline kept her distance.

"Yah!" Jungkook heard a familiar and authoritative voice yell from the kitchen. "You're getting the order all wrong. Let me do it."

Jungkook walked in to find Jimin and Taehyung attempting to unpack the kitchen. Since Jin was the one who cooked the most, he dictated where everything should go. He had a certain order for everything and hated other people moving stuff around.

Jimin pouted, giving his infamous puppy dog eyes. "But hyung...we wanted to help you."

"Nope, I'm not going to let you two destroy my vision. Go and help Namjoon bring things in from the van. It's a miracle he hasn't tripped over his laces yet." Jin ordered, sending them on their merry way.

Instead of following Tae and Jimin, Jungkook located Hobi in the lounge, setting up the basics.

"Can I help with anything, hyung?" He asked his hyung who was placing a gift from a fan over the fireplace.