Chapter 5: Madeline

You can find me on Instagram where I post sneak peeks, character aesthetics, and more

You can find me on Instagram where I post sneak peeks, character aesthetics, and more. My username is: lydiarose_61

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2035

MADELINE SMITH WANTED nothing more than to go home

MADELINE SMITH WANTED nothing more than to go home. She was heartbroken, exhausted, and pissed.

Creed and Freya tried their best to cheer her up, unaware of the true cause of Madeline's heartache.

The following day, after packing, Freya dragged her out of the house for a coffee. They had four hours before their flight and Freya wanted to get the gist of what happened before they boarded their flight back to America.

They both bought their drinks and found a comfortable table next to the windows.

Madeline cupped her cup and gazed out of the window, staring at the streets of Seoul. She felt like she couldn't enjoy the beauty of the city because all she could focus on was her pain. She knew Freya was going to try and wrangle the information out of her.

"Mads, how are you feeling?" She asked in a soft and delicate voice. "And please be honest with me."

Madeline released a sigh and flickered her dark brown eyes to her.

"I just want to go home at this point. I really don't want to talk about soul mates or soul bonds. I'm over that." She answered in an even but cold tone.

Freya's eyebrows creased together in worry, "You don't seem to be over it," She pointed out.

Madeline huffed, "Freya, I love and respect you but please don't ask me about it. I don't want to snap at you."

She rarely professed her love for people so for her to say that to Freya was astounding. They both knew that Madeline's words were to try and throw Freya off.