Chapter 27: Madeline

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen. You can also read ahead of my new stories Shattered Souls plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2237

SHE HAD BEEN ambushed by her family and soul mates

SHE HAD BEEN ambushed by her family and soul mates. When Dash offered to take her for a walk today, she leaped at the opportunity to get away from her hovering family and get some fresh air.

Madeline never expected her own brothers would plot against her and arrange for two of her handsome soul mates to be there, waiting. She hated to admit it but they both looked divine in their fashionable and trendy outfits. She could see their strong physiques under their baggy tops.

She had to scold herself for thinking of them in such a way. She was supposed to remain cold and indifferent. That was how she would be able to push them away.

But then Jungkook gave her his puppy eyes. He certainly knew they were his ultimate weapon. She could already tell nobody had ever said no to him when he used that look.

Melting at that look, she conceded and began walking with them.

Madeline didn't even realize how easy it was for her to forget about what had happened. The conversation flowed smoothly. Whilst it was small talk, it was still fun and interesting. She actually enjoyed it.

All was going well, until Jungkook accidentally brushed his hand with hers, causing an explosion of pleasure.

She jolted away as if he had hurt her—even though it was the complete opposite.

It didn't hurt in the slightest. It was the best feeling ever and even though it was fleeting, it felt like it lasted hours.

Her attention was brought to her wrist. Another beautiful golden mark stared back at her, almost taunting her. Jungkook's mark. That meant there was only Yoongi and Jin left. The two oldest.

She couldn't believe she had nearly completed the bond. If she completed the bond with all seven, Madeline would struggle to be away from her soul mates for long periods of time. She could get quite ill from being away from them.