cuffed loved and trouble

Aliyah on the side..

Nichole POV.
..
I felt bad about doing that to sexy but i was hella pissed so i decided to suprise him so i hoped in my benz and drove to his trap yea i no he in the game cuz little do he no derick my big brother. When i got there i walked to his office and opened the dorr to see ghm and taynishe having good sex i dropped the card i bought and ran out the house ignoring derick and that dumb nigga calling my name.

Jamal POV...
I saw sexy come in looking hella sexy and drop a card then she ran. I was about to cum so i pushed in deeper into taynishe. Then deeper i started pounding harder and deeper until i cummed a whole jar. I put back on my clothes and waited for taynishe to leave that bitch got no ass lol. I Picked up the card and read it . it said i am sorry for yelling at u i was just hella mad and tbh u kinda cute even no i dont no yo name nigga and btw my name is nichole not ma.
Love nichole...
How did she no were the trap was.I felt bad about what she seen and i didnt mean to hurt her. I walked out my office to see derick looking at me hella mad i asked what was up with him and he went the fuck off. Saying u bitch ass nigga u hurt my lil sista come on now jb u tweaking. I was looking at him weirdly until it hit me i was feeling badder when i found out it was nichole he was talking about. I ran to my benz and speed home.until a loud crash hit my side of the car next thing u no i was out...

Derick POV...
ayee i get Pov thats wassup but anyways im derick im 17 and im sexy asf and my sista is nichole but u already no that i kinda like her friend aliyah but nobody no but jb i gotta admit im mad as fuck at him but i new it was coming not to b stalkish or nun but he hurt my lil sista nigga got me all the way fucked up.i got a call from the hospital and what they said made me drop the phone and speed to the hospital. When i got there i signed a whole bunch of papers then waited 1hr for the doctor to come out and say that he is ok but he did break his arm so we can go see him by we i mean his momma me and nichole we rushed in the room and his momma ran up to him and hugged him with a big ass teddy bear. 30 min later his momma left and it was just me and nichole in the room with him she been standing at the door staring at the ground for a long time now. Me and jb talked for a while then i left.

Nichole POV...
Yall might b wondering y im staying in the corner i just feel bad about the whole situation i really like him with his dreamy blue eyes pink big plump lips, and bright skin with his cury hair. I was snapped out my thoughts when i heard jb calling my name i walked slowly to him and he leaned up and kissed my lips. It was a sweet passionate kiss and it stopped my world . We pulled away after 3min of kissing to catch our breathe. I smiled and so did he. Then the words came out bis mouth would u b my girl. I stoped and looked at him for 2min then i said yes. We hugged and i layed down with him in the bed talking about ourself and u no just getting to no eachother until i dozed off to sleep