cool

Jamal POV..
a waitress came over and asked us if it was OK that our kids get one big plate of crofish crabs and shrimp yes I said. And what would y'all like she asked. Crofish and shrimp I said. OK she said and what drinks she asked. I need a beer I said. I need a drink give me the u no Nichole said. I no exacutaly what u need thewatress said. And give lyra some apple juice and miyah and Jermaine a sprite I said. OK will that be all the waitress asked. Yes I said. O and y'all have some beautiful kids the waitress said. Nicholesmiled and we said thank u. Then she walked away.

Lyra POV...
I didn't no y'all can flip like that Jermaine said. Me and miyah laughed. Well hanging around u we got to no how to flip and cartweel miyah said. True Jermaine said. How can u go in the sky like that and not cry Jermaine asked me. I don't no after practicing u get use to it it gets easy I just think that daddy is throwing me in the sky I said. Miyah and Jermaine laughed. I looked and saw katlyin tori and kaleb walking in o sorry tori is kaelb and katlyn little sister even no she my cousin I like o call her my friend. They came and sat with us while aunt tani and uncle Brandon sat with my mommy and daddy.

Jermaine POV..
Kaleb sat down and dapped me up. So we in middle school now kaleb said smiling hard. I laughed yup.all the girls plus we still gone be popular he said. I ain't trynna get a girl I got my eyes on Taylor no dat I said. O yea o forgot. Y'all think y'all live it's gone b better without y'all katlyn said. Yea sure I guess I said in disagreement. We are going to b captain of the cheer leading team lyra said in her kid voice. That good give me high five kaelb said. Tori and lyra laughed and gave him high five I shook my head. Jermaine can we go to the park please it's just outside lyra said. Yea come on I said getting up. Then everybody got up and we headed outside to the little park. I sat at one of the tables with kaleb and jamiyah and katlyn went to another table. Kaleb sat across from me. Man what we gone do about chyna ereal and tina remember the bet flashback when jamiyah was in the hospital I told Tina chyna and areal that if when jamoyah get out the hospital they won't do nothing to her and they agreed until now they talking about jumping her.
Flashback over I don't no man I didn't mean to do that now any day miyah might b jumped I said putting my head in my hand. Man tell miyah kaleb said. No I can't she ain't gone never talk to me again I didn't no until it was too late now my sister might b jumped I said. It ain't yo fault that they some dirty that ugly ratchet mean girls who wanna fight to prove they better. I looked up to see chyna Tina and a real walking to the park. I watched they every move then I got up cause something didn't feel right I started walking fast to the park and I saw chyna push lyra but lucky I caught her. Miyah saw it so she got up and punched chyna hard in the face I saw ereal gonna hit miyah so katlyn punched her in the face then I saw tina finna punch miyah I didn't no what to do then I saw lyra pulling Tina hair saying get off of my sister in her kid voice next thing u no tina pushed Lyra and Lyra fell on the ground crying. Next thing u no anger took over me I picked tina up by hee weave and pushed her down. Then I picked chyna up by her shirt and pushed he harder. Then laleb picked ereal up by the back of her shirt then he spit in her face then pushed her. I helped moyah up and she didn't have a scar on her face. Kaleb helped katlyn up and she didn't have a scar on her face either. I picked lyra up and sat her at the table. Dry them tears I said. She whipped her face. Now u can't tell what just happened OK I said. She nodded. Noe give me a hug I said holding out my arms. She came in my arms and I hugged her tight then I kissed her for head. U want to go back in I asked yes she said. Tori came and hugged lyra then we all walled back in. The food was at our table we sat at our table and ate the food it was so good.

At home

Lyra POV..
When we got home we had to pack our bags because we are leaving tonight. I took off my dress and put on some basketball shorts and a crop top that says me. I then put on my Nike slides and packed my bag. I had a big gym bag so I put all types of stuff in there food clothes toothbrush toothpaste soap and floss. After I finished I took a bath then put on my Dora pajamas.

Jamiayah POV...
I took a bath and put on my sweat pants and a white muscle shirt. I put on my soft fuzzy house shoes and packed my bag I out clothes food soap toothbrush toothpaiate Beanies for me and lyra I put rubber bands comb brush water jam and jail in my bag then I put greese and a extra blanket in my bag

Jermaine POV...
I took a bath and pyto n my basketball shorts they we're red and a black shirt my Nike socks and my Nile slides I packed my bag I put clothes food soap toothbrush toothpaise floss football and a extra blanket in my bag finally I put my Beanies in there. Then It was time to go I grabbed my bag then I went to jamiyah room and grabbed her bag I grabbed Lyra bag and out them in the car. My daddy got in the car then we did and we headed to the bus stop yep we was riding the bus without my dad because it's a camp bus it takes us to the camp with all the other kids. We got out the car and said our goodbyes I gave miyah her bag and carried Lyra and my bag I gave lady our bus ticket then we got on the bus. We all sat together since the bus was full. I took Lyra sweater out her bag and put it on her so she wouldn't be cold then I saw she was falling asleep to I took the extra cover I had in my bag out and put it over her. Miyah had her headphones in listening to something on her big galaxy phone. She took her cover out her bag and put it on her while me and Lyra shared a cover I soon dazed off to sleep with Lyra.

Jamiayah POV...
I was listening to music when sleep took over me. I woke up and we were at the camp I woke Lyra and Jermaine up and we got off the bus. It was the middle of the night. And it was cold. I carried a sleepy Lyra to her camp cabin with the kids in her grade and I later her down in the bed that was going to b hers and tori s tori later down with her and I kissed Lyra for head. Then left out her camp cabin I went to mines and I was going to b sharing a bed with katlyn I later down and katlyn did too then I fell back to sleep with the covers on me tight and warm.

Jermaine POV...
I went to my cabin and I was going to b having my own bed because my cabin had bunk beds I got at the top while kaleb got at the bottom. Then sleep took over my body with the warm covers on me.