first sight

jermane on the side

1month later

Nichole Pov...
I am now 8 months pregnant and I couldn't b happier like dang this little fucker keep kicking me. Right now I'm watching tv in the bedroom. JAMAL!! I yelled he ran upstairs so fast I was dying laughing. I hold my hands up for him to come to me. When he came to me I kissed his lips. I'm hungry I whined. What u want to eat he asked. Ummmm ice cream and pickles I said. Ewwww he said. Will u please just go get me some ice cream and pickles. He left out the room and went to go get my ice cream. Me and jb already packed the bag for when my water break. Its by the door. Jb came I'm with my ice cream and pickles shortly after. When he entered the room I felt a sharp pain then I felt liquid running down my legs. I looked at him with pain written all over my face. He dropped the bowl of ice cream and ran to me. He picked me up and grabbed the bag we was out the door...

Jamal Pov...
When I came back upstairs I saw my love in so much pain then I saw liquid I dropped the ice cream and ran to pick her up. I grabbed the bag by the door and ran out the house carrying Nichole bridal style.

At the hospital

Jamal Pov...
When we got to the hospital I yelled my fiance is going into labor. Some nurses emideiatly came out and took her. One nurse told me to come with her. She took me to this room with equipment everywhere. She handed me this uglly ass green gown I looked at her side ways . Sir if u want to b in the room u must put it on she said. I grabbed the gown and gloves and put it on. She took me to Nichole and Nichole was screaming her dam lungs out. I ran to her. Baby I'm here. She grabbed my Hand and squeezed the shit out of it I heard bones cracking and errthing. Ms braxton we need u to push. She pushed and I saw a head that was just plain desterbing. I blacked out and that's all I remember.

Nichole POV...
after jb passed out I pushed one more time. Then I heard loud but soft baby crys. They handed my son to me and I kissed his forhead. He stopped crying and smiled at me. I smiled and cryed but it was tears of joy. Daddy passed out I told my baby. He laughed then they took him. I layed back and smiled. I soon fell into a deep sleep I hope jb alright.

Jamal Pov...
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. In walked a nurse with short hair and brown skin she was cute but not as cute as Nichole. She gave me some pain pills then told me I could go see my fiance anytime now. I jumped up and ran to her room. When I opened her room door I saw her feeding my son a bottle. I smiled and walked to them. She handed him to me. And I held him while playing with his small fingers. Whats his name u never told me .I said. Jermane jaquees brown. I laughed dats spliff bae. I said. She laughed. Then in walked Brianna aliyah Derick room my momma and Nichole momma. They walked in quietly carefully not to wake jermane derick dum ass tippy toed. My momma took jermane out my hand and kissed his cheak his eyes shot open. Everybody gathered around jermane to hold him. When everybody finished getting there turn holding him they left. I was laying down with Nichole laughing with her. Us no this not our last kid I asked. She looked at me weirdly we will see. She said. I brushed her off and kissed her for head. I love u. I love u too she replied. Then I feel into a deep sleep.

5months later

Nichole POV..
we finna go eat so right now I'm getting dressed and getting my baby dressed he got so much clothes and shoes and toys it's ridiculous. In walked jb smiling. He grabbed jermane car seat. U ready to go babe he asked. I nodded my head. We left out the house and headed to a food place . I'm so happy I can go out to eat with my two favriote people. I'm not even fat I'm still my normal shape. I'm hungry I said. We soon pulled up to olive garden. He got out and came around to open my door. Then he grabbed jermane car seat out the back seat. When we got inside olive garden and we saw that same trick from burgerking. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Lady what's yo name I asked. Tyreeka she said with attitude. I took off my hoops and tied my hair in a bun. Bitch I couldn't fight u when I was pregnant but I'm not no more. I was bout to run up on her but jb pulled me back. Calm yo lil ass down he said. I put back on my earings. Lady tysea or tyreeka can u please take us to our seats so we can eat jb said. She smiled at him licking her lips. Anything for u babe she said. I was bout to slap that hoe. I guess jb noticed and said chill bae. I blew out a breathe of agrivation and followed her to our seats. She sat us down and took our order well jb order then she took mines smacking her gum after she took mines she walked away swaying her hips. I laughed and looked at jermane. Nigga if u ever have a girlfriend like dis some shit gone go down. He laughed and it made me smile. I looked up to see job looking at me with one eyebrow raised. What I asked. U do no he don't understand u right. Nahhhh he understand just well. I said. He shook his head and looked at his phone. I took his phone out his hand. Bro chill he said. But I want u to look at me I said pouting. He chuckled and reached over the table to kiss me. I kissed back. In the middle of us kissing I heard tyresa or wateva her name is clear her throat. I pulled away and mean mugged her. What. I asked agrivated . Yo food she said in a daaa tone. She put the food on the table and spilled my drink on me. I looked at jb to see him giving me that don't do it face. I looked at her and gave her a fake smile it's OK I said. She smirked and walked away. Bitch I said under my breathe. I got up to go to the lady's room to clean this shit up. Were u going bae job asked. To the girls room I b back. Ight he said. With that said I walked off to the lady's room. When I came back I saw that Bitch at the table sitting by my baby sliding a piece of paper to jb he looked at her weirdly then balled it up. I grabbed a drink from somebody else table and took the straw out. They looked at me weirdly but I didn't care. I walked up to the table and poored the drink on top of her head. She gasped causing everybody to look. Oops my bad I said. I grabbed my baby car seat and my food then walked out not listening to jb calling my name. I just no this Bitch gone b trouble in the future. I got in the car and waited for jb to get in. 2min later he got in the car and looked at me. Whats up with u he asked. Nothing I'm not mad at u I'm mad at her I responded. He kissed my cheak. U have nothing to worry about these girls don't mean nothing to me u do he explained. I nodded and we headed home. The whole time I just heard jb talking to jermane..