sadness

Kennedy on the side.

Lyra POV...
I took Jr and kenedy a bath together they splashed bubbles and shit on me then I brushed they teeth and put them in there night pajama. My mom and dad decorated them a room already so I put them to bed then took a shower and put on some Nile short shorts and a strapless white bra. I played down until Cameron calls me.

Me:hello

Cam:hey sexy u sleep

Me:nahh not yet

Cam: I'm gone pick u ken and Jr up tommorow

We talked for a couple more hours then I fell asleep.

I woke up to Kennedy and Jr laying with me I smiled at them sleeping. Then I got up and took a shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up so I put on some grey sweat pants my joke socks and slides with a sports bra and white hoodie. I put my hair in a neat ponytale and woke up Kennedy and Jr I didn't feel like putting them on anything so I put Jr on some basketball shorts and a hoodie since it was kinda cold outside then I put on his black and white Jordan's. I put Kennedy on a pink hoodie with some black sweat pants and her pink and black Jordan's I did her hair in a neat bun then I heard a horn blow. I kissed my mom and dad by then I grabbed Jr and Kennedy hand and got in Cameron car. We drove to Cameron house and we walked in to see breakfast already made for us the kids ran to a seat and they start eating. Then Cameron lead me to his room and it was rose pedal on the stairs then when I got to his room I opened the door to see the words will u b mines in red rose pedals. I smiled and covered my mouth. I let a tears fall then I shock my head yes. He picked me up and swung me. Now sit down so I can tell u something ma. I sat down. Now that u with me sometimes your life will b in danger cause I'm a drug lord but with me u always safe if u need help or u in danger I'm gone give u something this is a teddy bear u carry it in your purse when I in danger u open its head and press the button when u press it somebody will come and help now when u in the house and u in danger u press that little button on my dresser its gone open a door to a gun room were there's guns all over the wall when u forget u go in the guest room down the hall and that tunnel go threw it and this button under my bed gone lift the bed up and open the floor there's going to b money just in case and here is the key to my house I want u to move in when I meet your mom and dad he said I smiled and hugged him OK I said I took the teddy bear and put it in my purse. He kissed me then I called my parents and told them that they can meet Cameron tonight. I went back downstairs to see Jr and ken asleep I smiled and took them to the guest room then jamiyah called me.
Jamiyah : later bring the kids back I miss my son plus I need to see my niece

Me: OK I'm gone bring them back when we wake up from our nap.

Jamoyah:OK luvs click.

After she hung up I walked in Cameron room to see him laying down on his phone. I took off my hoodie and layer down. Bae I'm finna go to the trap call me if u need me or u no tunnels he said I nodded then he kissed my for head. I fell asleep. I woke up and looked at the time I noticed it was 5 I got up and woke Jr and ken up I got in one of Cameron cars and drove to jamiyah house. I got out and dropped them off after we talked for a bit I got to my house at 6 I ran in and took a shower I put on my white tight dress that stop to my knee and my white heels I curled my hair down and put my makeup and jewelry on I heard a knock on the door I hurried and put my lip gloss on and went downstairs to answer the door. I opened it to see a sexy Cameron in a white polo short and some white jeans with some white forces on I smiled and hugged him then he walled in and we went to the dining room to see my mom cooking and my dad sitting down reading newspapers. Dad this is my boyfriend Cameron I said. He looked up from his newspaper I'm Lyra father nice to meet u my dad said. Nice to meet u too Cameron said. Shaking my dads hand then we went in the kitchen. U must b Cameron my mom said whipping her wet hands on the towel yes and u must b Lyra mother I see were she gets her good looks from Cameron said using that dum line. My mom blushed and gave him a hug.then we ate until the question came. Were do u work my dad asked. I am a drug lord Cameron said a little nervous. My dad smiled I new it and u no what I'm happy my son in law is a drug lord for now because my daughter gone one day help u stop just like her mother did my dad said. I blushed then we left to Cameron house. Cameron went to the trap so I went to the store I felt the car flip over I crawled out I was in the middle of nowhere I guess the car swerved I walked to the closest anything then I saw cam pull up then somebody stabbed me in my side and my eyes slowly closed as I fell.

Cameron POV..
Lyra think o was going to the trap but I was going to do a mission somebody was out for me. I pulled up on Lyra cause I thought I saw her then I saw one of them niggas stab her in her side and she fell in slow motion