im tired

Taylor on the side.

Taylor POV...
After school me and miyah decided to go to the mall and stuff since everybody else had to work. We rode in my car. I turned on dumb love by Sean Kingston and we start jamming. Then we pulled up to the mall after the song went off. We got a whole bunch of clothes and a couple pairs of shoes we got jewelry then we left to the hair and nail salon and since it was close we walked. I got my whole head gold and curled miyah got her tips burgendy and hers was curled too. My nails was red with shinny diamond tips. Hers was yellow with shinny diamond tips. Then we went to the tattoo shop I got Terrance name on the inside of my list a heard near my thumb some flowers on my side close to my breast and going down on my side. I got JJ name on my thigh and my moms name on the back of my neck. Miyah got terance name at the top of her breast corner close to her shoulder. She got Jermaine name on the back of her neck and Lyly name on her thigh. She got her name on the other side of her breast well shoulder and she got her parents name on her arms each side I got my name on my name at the crock of my neck. Then we left I dropped her off at home since it was six but she wanted to go to terance house so I dropped her off and we hugged. Yep she had her own key to his house. U had my own key to JJ house to b I was going to go home until he get off work. I went home and my dad wasn't there. I guess he still at work I put my stuff in my closet then took a shower. When I got out I put on some hello kitty pajama pants some fuzzy sock and a pink sports bra. I put on my fuzzy house shoes. Then went back into my room. My phone vibrated and it was a text from JJ u want me to come pick u up or u staying home he asked. I replied come pick me up. Bet b there in 5 he texted back I didn't reply I sat my phone down and let my curly wet gold hair flow free. I grabbed my black zip up sweater and put it on but I didn't zip it. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Then I heard a horn beep. I saw him in his pajama pants a whit t shirt and his home slides. He didn't have on no shirt with his ghetto ass. By bad he said hugging me. Hey I said. What happen to u he asked looking me up and down. I grew up lmao I got my hair died my nails re fun and look I said showing him my thigh. He laughed and opened the car door for me. I got in then he jogged to the other side. So how was work I said playing in his hair. Good he said looking at the road with his one hand on the wheel and leaning on the arm restler with his finger on his chin with that sexy smile. How was yo day he said smiling. Good I guess I said smiling. Y u always get up in here and play with my hair he asked looking at me. Cause idk its a habit I said turning on the radio. I don't mind by usher came on I turned it up and start dancing in my seat singing to the lyrics. He laughed. Then he start singing it too. I was dying laughing. He stopped at dominos and we got out the car and went in. He put in his white t shirt he had in his car and I iddnt have to change I'm wearing a sports bra. We got out the car and walled in dominos pizza. He ordered us some pizza and hotwings to go so we sat down and waited for our food. I had my ear phones in and so did he. I was sitting beside him and my feet was in his lap. Let me see yhu side I heard him ask. I stood up and showed him my side. That's sexy he said smirking I no I aid sitting back down. Then they called our number so he went and got the bag I took it from him and we got back in the car. Then we drove to his house. He got out and opened my car door. I got out and he took the food. Can I get on your back I asked. He laughed and I jumped on his back and it made all my wet gold hair shift to the side. We made it in hi house and we ate after we finished eating we went to his room and layed down watching TV till we fall asleep. I traced the tattoos on his body and fell asleep.

Next morning.

I woke up to kissing on my tattoos by august alsina my alarm on my phone going off. I sighed and got up I didn't fell good at all I went injj restroom and looked in the mirror my nose was red and I couldn't breathe that good out my nose. I blower my nose and my whole face turned red. I sighed and got in the shower. I got out and put on some blue skinny jeans with dark blue words on it then I put on my white loose crop top with black words on it then I put on my red and white converses. I got my over the boulder little red purse and hung it on my shoulder I don't wear it over my body. I put my phone and tissue in it I curled my hair down with a bang and did my makeup I put red eye shadow on and blush I put on a little lip gloss and left out the restroom sneezing. JJ was already ready for school. U alright he asked walking towards me. Yes I just got a cold I said in not a normal voice. U sure u wanna go to school he asked. I nodded and we left.