christmas

Britney on the side.

Jermaine POV..
We we're watching tv when we heard a noise that sounded like it was coming from downstairs. I looked at jamiyah. Did u hear tat she asked. Yes I heard it I said. Then we looked at the others had we heard it get louder. Well whose going to go check it out shayle said. Not me jamiyah said u katlyn u check it out everybody said. She got up nd slowly opened the door. She tippy toed down the hall then went to the steps. We peaked out the door. I'm gonna go with her just in case jamaiyah said. We let her out and we tippy toes to the stairs since thy we're going downstairs.

Jamiyah POV...
we tippy toes downstairs then we peaked around the corner and saw a black figure hitting the window. We ran upstairs and all of us ran in my parents room and jumped on them.

Jamal POV...
I was sleep when all these kids came jumping on us. What happen it's somebody in the house they said scaredly. I jumped up and grabbed my gun from under the bed. I snuck downstairs to seedum ass Cameron hitting the window really I opened the window nigga what the fuck I wrong with u I asked. I was at the store then i decided to come check on my kids I knocked on the door but nobody answered then I started knocking on the window. Daddyyy I heard jacey and kacey scream running to Cameron. He picked them up and gave them a kiss y'all having fun he asked. Yes they both said in union. All these dam kids hear and nun of y'all had ass decided to open the door they laughed. Hahahaha my ass he said. He talked to us for a few then he left. I sent the kids to bed then I went to bed myself.

next day

Jermaine POV..
I woke up with my basket ball shorts on and Nike socks. I saw the Boys was already up. I got out of bed then went jamiyah room to see them up watching tv. Y'all wanna eat I asked they looked at me then got up. We all went downstairs to see a Christmas tree up and decorated. We looked at it until my mommy walked out the kitchen good morning baby's y'all ready to eat. Yes we all said in union. We sat at the table and my mommy made our plates. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Taylor. Hey Taylor what are u doing here. Its snowing she said smiling I looked outside and it was snowing OK b right out I said. I closed the door and ran upstairs I put on my snow boots but they for boys cause I don't want my jays or Nike's or kids to get messed up. I put on my black true religious jeans a long sleeve grey shirt a sccarf my coat and my grey Beanie. I waited for the boys to get dressed then we went outside to see snow everywhere. And snowman being made. I started building a snowman until I saw Taylor helping me build it I smiled. Then I saw jamiyah and the girls come outside jamiyah had on some skinny jeans her snowboard her coat her scarf and pink hat. With her white gloves and ear muffs then she gave me my gloves and ear muffs mommy said put it on she said I took it out her hand then put them on. She went to go make snow angels with the girls. I was watching her intil I saw a boy walk up to her and push her she fell and her hat came off. I b right back I told Taylor OK she said. I walked over to the boy looking ad and got in his face if u ever put your hands on my little sister again u gone wish u didn't I Said. He pushed me and we started fighting. I beat him up then I kicked him I helped jamoyah up and put her hat back on her head. U alright I asked yea I'm OK she said. I turned around and saw the boy getting up ouch yi sister shouldn't not talk to me if I like her the boy said. Side what's your name I asked. Tarence he said. Well tarence don't touch my sister or my cousins I said pointing to the girls. And u see that little girl over there don't touch her either if they tell me u touched them it's gone b a lot worser now go home. He ran home and I went in a house and grabbed a carrot. I went back outside and gave Taylor the carrot. Here I said. She smiled and took it. She put it on the snowman face then I grabbed a hat and some rocks since I don't no what that b on the snowman mouth. I put the hat on the snowman then we both healed down to pick up arock and our hands touched we looked at each other then she grabbed the rocks and put them on the snowman mouth. It looks good I said looking at the snowman I no right well I have to go she said. She gave me a hug then she left.I was getting cold so we all went in the house and drunk hot chocolate.