turn up

Jermaine on the side

Jermaine POV..
but fr I'm finna gamble bae I said. Alright she said. U finna watch me I asked. She nodded. I sat on the ground and she looked at me funny. I held my arms out for her to sit down she looked at me funny. Girl come sit on my lap u ain't gone sit on the ground I said sitting my cup down beside me. She sat down on my lap and played her head in my chest I saw the others doing the same. Then we started gambling I lost bout 40 and won bout 120. After 2hrs of playing we stopped and went to go dance. Then my ma and dad went on stage and said a few words then we turnt back up this party the shit on life

Jamiyah POV...
im having the best time I swear my party live asf I swear errbody in the crib on the streets in jail in the nursing home in rehab I mean errbody hear everybody having a good time and turning up this is the best party ever. After bout 6 note hours it was 4 in the morning and everybody was leaving. My parents had to go back out of town but they got me gifts so that's good I'm gone miss them on the DL but they b back in a couple of weeks. The crew was sleeping over at my house and Lyly was going to our grandmothers house cause she wanted to see that boy who like her so she gone b spending the weekend over there. Right now we all cleaning up the back yard and shit.

2hrs later.

Jermaine POV..
we all sitting in the living room with our girls cause we took our showers and shit. So we watching a scary ass movie. We got popcorn chips soda and candy. Taylor scary ass in my lap with the cover she keep turning around when a scary part come on I'm gonna put her on insta. Miyah look tired terance said. I'm am she said with a duhh tone. He held his hands up in serender I laughed. I layed down on the couch and Taylor scary ass layer on top of me. Then we slowly fell asleep first.

Terance POV...
Aww they so cute Jr said in his girl voice. Nigga stfu let's take a picture of them and put in on insta I said. Hell yea jamiyah said. Yass let me get my phone katlyn said getting on Jr lap. She came back with her phone and snapped a picture of JJ and tay. She showed us and it was cool I ain't fine say no gay shit doe. I played down on the palet on the floor and jamiyah laid down too I seen her falling asleep I kissed her timple then she fell asleep. I took a picture of her and put it on insta. My birthday girl tired she den had the best party gn from bae. I put under the picture I got like 80 like in 2min and 20 comments. Saying she is beautiful she a keeper yass my wifey looking good katlyn said that I looked at her funny. Boo tf u mad cause she my wifey she said. Nahh this all mines I said squeezing her butt. She rolled her eyes chill with that gay shit Jr said pulling Kaitlyn down to lay down. Lmao bed time I said she flicked me the finger and I shock my head. Kaleb was dying laughing. Wtf u laughing at I asked. Yhu ass take yo scooby doo looking ass to sleep. I mean mugged him then jasmine punched him in his chest. I start laughing. Mane what u do DAT fhu he asked her. U take yhu ass to sleep she said. He sighed then he turned the other way that nigga taking his ass to sleep too.

Next day

Jermaine POV..
I woke up to the smell of breakfast I went in the kitchen to see the girls cooking breakfast was sup ladies I said in the voice off of next Friday. They laughed and said was sup. Then kaleb walked in and kissed jasmine neck. Eww take that shit upstairs I said. Kaleb flicked me the finger. I shock my head then terance walked in dam how many people can fit in this kitchen I said hugging Taylor from the back. Terance ran mugged me. I laughed then Jr walked in and ran into the wall with his sleep drunk ass we all was dying then he opened his eyes all the way and mean mugged us. His kissed Kaitlyn on the cheak then he went in the refridge and got a bottle of water. So what we gone do today Kaitlyn said giving Jr his plate. I don't no I said getting my plate off the stove. Were mines Kaleb asked jasmine o its in the pot she said pointing to the pot. He mean mugged her and said y yo lazy ass didn't make it he asked. Cause I made it so take this plate and make yhu ass some food she said giving him the plate. I bust out laughing y'all sum else I said. Nahh nigga I make it for u I said walking to the stove. I picked up his plate and and Taylor threw some eggs at me. I got a sausage out the pot and threw it at her then everybody just start throwing breakfast. Wait I heard Kaleb say getting in the middle of the fight we all said what. Then he said that's my food y'all throwing he said with a confused look on his face. Then we all threw food at him and he tried to catch it and eat it. After playing food war we was bout to clean it up. Man fuck this let's go out for breakfast I said. Yes they all said then ran upstairs to get ready. I cleaned up the mess we all made then went to go get dressed. I just put on some black sweat pants a white t shirt my Nike socks and my Nike slippers and my black beanie. Taylor had on some pink sweat pants that said love in the butt. A white t shirther nike socks and her pink and white addidas slippers. Her hair was down with a link beanie I smiled y u trynna copy my swag I said. Boy boo u wouldn't have swag if I took it off and gave it to u she said. Every body said ooooowww I mean mugged them and we got in our separate cars Taylor rode with me jasmine rode with Kaleb Miyah rode with Terrance and Kaitlyn rode with Jr.