lonely

4weeks later

Lyra POV...
Well let me catch y'all up we are not at summer camp anymore they kicked us out we didn't get in trouble because mommy and daddy we're happy to see us we got kicked out for pranking people all the time. Right now I'm watching tv in the living room by myself I feel lonely because miyah always at dance practice Jermaine always at the court or football field mommy and daddy always working to they hired a nanny. And tori kaleb and katlyn still at summer camp. Sometimes I cry because I'm so lonely now miyah isn't here right now Jermaine isn't either so it's just me and the nanny she's pretty she is white with long hair and she look like she is 16 she's really nice to me. But I miss my family everyday I'm sitting on the couch watching tv while everyone moves around really fast and I just watch. My cheer leading got shut down but it will be back when school is in again. Lyly(Lyra) I heard karlie my nanny say. Huh I said do u a want to go out to eat she asked yes I said getting up. OK go put on your shoes and coat since it's chilly outside. I was wearing some white skinny jeans a long sleeve hot pink shirt and my white and pink nikes. I put on my coat and zipped it up. My hair was in a neat bun with a white and pink bow. Nanny karlie held her hand out for me to hold it and I held it. She put Me in the car and buckled my seat belt she has her own car. She got in the car then she put on love me like u do on the radio.

At chimmy chins.

She helped me out the car and we went in the first thing that caught my eye was Jermaine I ran to him. Hey brother I miss u I said.

Jermaine POV...
Hey brother I miss u I hears Lyly say. I picked her up and kissed her for head. O y'all this my baby sister she's 6 I said. They all said hey to her then nanny karlie came over to us. Hey Jermaine what are u doing here she asked. Coach dropped us off he gone pick us back up I said putting Lyly down. Jj I heard one of my team mates say. Yea I asked. Coach here he said. Right I b out in a minute I said. Jj(Jermaine). Bye Lyly imma see u later I said grabbing my to go box with my food in there. OK she said then I walked out and got in coach truck. Right y'all ready to go practice coach asked yea we all said in union. I have on my red black and white uniform on with my long white and red Nike socks with the black check and my white black and red Jordan's on. I didn't have on a Beanie. After driving for 30min we got out the car. I haven't been spending that much time with Lyly me or miyah cause we been busy I'm gone try to make time for her.

Lyra POV...
we ate then left when I got home it was 6 miyah still wasn't here or mommy and daddy I put my head down and walled to my room. I took a bath and put on my Elmo wonzy. Nanny karlie let my hair flow free since it was really curly. She tucked me in and read me a story then I feel asleep.

Jamiyah POV...
I just got done dancing from dance practice I changed and grabbed my gym bag and bottle of water. My coach took me home and I thanked her I got out her car then walked to my door step I haven't been talking to Lyly and I feel really bad. I no she up she always wait up on me and Jermaine. I walked in the house and went to the living room we're usually Lyly wait up for me and Jermaine and she wasn't there my smile faded away then I went upstairs to her room and she was asleep I kissed her for head. I love u Lyly I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to u I said as she slept then i left her room.

Lyra POV...
I wasn't sleep I was facing the other way I watched my tear slip from my eye and onto the pillow as miyah talked to me I was really sad I miss my brother and sister and my parents.

jaMiyah POV...
I went to my room then got out my white shorts and yellow tank top and my fuzzy socks I took a 20 min shower then put on my night clothes and took my hair out the ponytale I let it flow free since it was curly again. I went downstairs to see Jermaine walking in. Weres Lyly he asked. Sleep I said frowning. He sighed I no she feel lonely since we all been busy he said. I nodded then he went up stairs to take a shower. One hour later he came back downstairs with some basketball shorts and some Nike socks. We both sat in the living room watching screen eating popcorn when Lyly came downstairs with sleepy eyes.

Lyra POV..
I walked downstairs and stood in front of miyah and jj can I watch tv with y'all I said rubbing my eyes. Jj picked me up and sat me on the couch jj was at one end and miyah was at the other I was in the middle of them they was laying down. Then I fell asleep with my head on miyah legs and my legs on Jj chest.

Nichole POV...
I walked in the living room to see my three beautiful kids sleep on the same couch. I put a blanket over them then went to take a shower after 1hr of showering I put on one of jb long shirts then I paid the nanny and she left.

Jamal POV...
I just got home from a long day at work and it is 12:00 at midnight I walked in the house to see all the lights off and it's real quiet. I went in the living room to see the kids on the couch I smiled then went upstairs to see Nichole sleep I took a shower then put on some pajama pants and slide under the covers with Nichole I pulled her close and fell asleep.

Jamiyah POV...
I woke up to a whole bunch of noise I looked at the time on my phone and noticed I was late I jumped up and ran to my room today is the compitision. I put my hair in a new high ponytale and my dance outfit that my coach bought me to wear. It was a gold sparckly shirt some black shorts and black tights. With a gold bow. I grabbed my gym bag put some normal clothes in it and put on my gold tennis shoes. I missed a sleeping Lyly on the for head and grabbed a piece of Bacon and ran out the house to see my coach I got in the car and we speed to the competition.

Jermaine POV...
today is my competition my parents can't come but that alright I put on my uniform and my jays I picked out my curly brown hair then I kissed Lyly on the for head and grabbed a piece of Bacon then ran out the house to see my coach parked in front of my house I got in the car and we rushed to the competition.

Nichole POV...
I forgot to tell y'all I got a new job when I had Lyly I a an accountant I got out of bed and put on my tight skirt that stop to my knees then I put on my white button down shirt and my vest it was black and it match with my skirt. I put my hair in a ponytale and then grabbed my purse the nanny cooked so I grabbed 2 Bacon's and looked at the time I was late I poorer some coffee in my cup then I put on my heels I was going to b late I have a client in less than 10 min I walked fast out the house forgetting my keys then karlie came out and gave me my keys I thanked her then got in my car rushing to work.

Jamal POV...
I got up and put on my work clothes which was black slacks black shoes and my white bottom down long sleeve shirt and my doctors coat thingy. I grabbed my keys and brushed my teeth the I poored myself some coffee and left to go to work.

Lyra POV..
everyday they leave me here bored and lonely I woke up and noticed everyone was gone except the nanny. I got up and ate breakfast. U sleep good I heard Ms karlie say yes I said eating. When I finished eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth then I washed my face and went back in my room to see a picture frame on my desk with me jj and miyah I smiled and went in my closet. I put on a yellow sun dress with white flowers on it it was long at the back and short in the front I put on my sandals then went downstairs. Ms karlie did my hair in a pontale at the top and down in the back. She put a white and yellow bow in my ponytale then we went to the park..

jamiyah POV...
When we got to the competition we went to the gym and I saw Jermaine since we dancing and they playing basketball I forgot his compititon was today we got in our places then when I heard coach count I flipped and we started dancing while I was dancing I saw jj playing basketball I smiled because he plays really good. After we finished dancing we watched the other teams Dance and then it was time to announce the winners we won of course and jj won the game so it was a good day for everybody except o no....

Lyra POV...
I am so sad I'm plying at the park alone. I swing on the swing remembering how jj use to push me from the back and miyah use to push me from the front I let a tear escape my eye but I quickly wiped it. I sat there until it got dark and then me and nanny went home.
When we got home I took a shower and put on my night gown my nanny put my hair in 2 poof balls I ate some chicken nuggets and fries then I went to bed.

Jamiyah POV...
After the compititsion we went to David busters the basketball team and the dance team to celebrate or victory. When it got dark my coach took me and Jermaine home when we got in the house we didn't see Lyly I sighed. I went upstairs into her room to see her sleep I kissed her for head then went to take a shower. I took a shower and put on a plain white T-shirt and some pajama pants then the nanny left. I put my hair in a tight messy bun. I set my alarm then layed down in my bed watching tv.

Jermaine POV...
After I got out the shower I put on some gym shorts and Nike socks I layed down in my bed and set my alarm. I thought about Lyly and it made me sad I look