bad

Taylor school uniform on the side.
1year later.

Taylor POV..
So I'm 17 now well everybody is and this our last school year. I got a job and now we have to wear uniform omg. Everybody doing good. Right now I'm getting ready for school. I put on my kakhi tight school pants my white tight school shirt a light kakhi sweater my blue and white shoes. I did my hair down and in a ponytale I put on my brow earnings my brow belt and bracket I grabbed my back pack keys and my phone. I had on a light brown eye shadow blush and lip gloss. I walked downstairs and saw terance sitting at the table on his phone. He looked up. U ready yes I said. I grabbed a apple then we walked out. I'm riding with him today. I got in the passenger seat then he drove off. I saw my white flower head band in his arm thingy. So I put it on my head.
At school

We got out the car and I saw the girls walking towards me. Hey I said hugging them. Girl I don't no y we got to wear these lame ass school clothes shayle said. I laughed me either boo. We walked in the school together and I walked to my locker alone. I put my combination in and JJ put his hand on the locker. I smiled and turned around. Turn around and hold your hair up he said. I turned around and grabbed all my hair then held it up. He placed a pretty open locket necklace on it I opened it to see us I smiled and turned around. I kissed him then u heard the crew clapping. I hid behind him grabbing his shirt blushing. Then the bell rang. We had 1st period together and 3rd period. We all walked to class together and I saw crystal and her crew I rolled my eyes and sat down. Terrance sat next to me miyah sat next to Terrance jasmine sat on the other side of me and kaleb sat beside her katlyn sat in front of Kaleb and Jr sat in front of jasmine JJ sat behind me and crystal and jayla sat on the side of him. I looked at crystal to see her smirking at me I felt Terrance grab my arm and I looked at him. Then I calmed down and looked at the board. Good morning class the teacher said. Good morning we all said in union.
Lunch time.
I was in the hall way then I walked to the crew and tippytoed and kissed JJ. Then we all walking the lunch room. I was last in line but JJ let me skip him. And he was the last one in line now. After I go my food I was walking to the table when crystal bumped me making me drop my plate I just let it go and closed my eyes. Then she pushed me I sighed and got back up she lucky I can't hit her. I went to the restroom and jayla was in there. She pushed me to the wall and Crystal slapped me. I touched my nose to see blood. I sighed then thought about my ma I just let it go and walked out the restroom. When I got back to the table I forgot I had blood still on me. What happen Terrance said standing up. Nothing I said getting a napkin. Mane what happen tay quit playing with me Terrance said getting agrivated. This I heard kayla say loud. Then she played what happen in the restroom on the TV in the cafeteria. I felt a tear drop and I got out my seat and ran out the cafeteria to b tripped my crystal. Mane quit playing with her I saw JJ walk up to crystal face and say with his fist balled up. No let me JJ Miyah said pushing JJ out the way. Man come here Terrance said trying to make miyah come to him. Micah punched crystal in her face then the my other girls beat up Kayla and jayla. I looked one last time then walked out the school. I dropped JJ necklace that he gave me on the concric then I ran I didn't no were I. Was running I just ran.

Jermaine POV...
after I seen Taylor tear fall and run I chased after her but when I got outside I couldn't see her I looked down to see the necklace I gave her. I picked it up then looked around. I walked back in the school to see miyah then still fighting I stood on the table and said. Taylors gone everybody stopped what they was doing and looked at me. What Terrance said walking toward me with a little hurt in his voice. I whispered she's gone looking at the necklace. Then I saw Terrance leave the cafeteria I was pissed off. I ran to crystal and pinched the shit out of her. Then I ran to my car. I got in and started looking for Taylor or a sign then o saw her I got out the car and hugged her. Bae u scared me y u leave I said. Cause I can't hit that bitch like I want to cause Terrance reminded me. No sista I was wrong I heard Terrance say walking towards her. Listen tay just cause I said that don't mean u can't stick up for yoself don't b like that tay he said. She hugged him then kissed me then she started running back to the school. I could have just gave her a ride dam she fast I said. Terrance laughed. Aye u need a ride I asked him. Yes he said getting in the passenger seat. I see back to the school and she was already running in me and Terrance got out the car and ran in the school cafeteria to see tay beating the shit out of crystal then she got up and spuy on her. Now anybody else got sum to say she asked. Nobody said nun except jalya dum ass. Tay laughed. And got a milk carton. She opened it and drunk some then she spitted it out on jayla making jalya scream the she splashed the rest in Kayla face.