i missed u

Ereal on the side

Next day

Jermaine POV...
I woke up to major jumping on me. Wassup Lil man I said picking him up. He just pointed at his mouth. U hungry Lil man I asked he nodded he don't really talk that much no more but he can talk. I went in ken room to see her coloring Taylor had went to work. Soon as she saw me her head snapped to me. Can u watch major while I order some breakfast baby girl I asked putting him down. She nodded and major ran to her. I just walked downstairs to order some breakfast.

Kennedy POV...
hwey I Kennedy mwy mommy n dwaddy gwave me nwike name ken I wovee my bwudda but he always eating mwy cwayons like now. Get that out of yowa mouth major mwoovvee. He just ran out the woom laughing I Fowled him. He wan in his woom so I went with him so I cwan watch him fowa my daddy

Terrance POV...
I opened my eyes and jumped up I brushed my teeth and washed my face I was moving real real fast I pit on some black sweat pants a hoodie and some Nike slides since it was cold outside. I woke Jr up and helped him wash his face and brush his teeth I put him on a high light green hoodie some great sweat pants his Nike socks and his Nike slides I woke Kayla up and brushed her teeth and washed her face she started crying when I was washing her face I probably was washing it to hard. I gave her the paci and put in her pink high light hoodie and some white joggers I put on her pink socks and some pink toms. I did her hair in a messy ponytale with a whole bunch of Barrets and bows I'm a boy. I don't know how to do hair. I filled they sippy cups and put them in the car. Then I drove off in the direction of the hospital.

Cameron POV..
I woke up and jumped in the shower when I got out I brushed my teeth and washed my face I put on some joggers and a black muscle shirt with my Nike slides I brushed my teeth and washed my face I walked out the restroom to see Lyra getting up I sm8led and grabbed her waste she turned around and gave me a kiss I kissed her back then she went in the restroom. I saw samiya crawling in our bedroom I smiled and picked her up hey baby girl I said smiling at her she laughed. She was wearing her pink socks and a pampa her hair was all over her head. U hungry I asked she nodded I put her down and held her hand as we walked down stairs I made her some cereal and sat her in her high chair. She didn't want no cereal. Baee I yelled she came walked downstairs with a blue and white dress on it was blue and white circules at the top and orange at the bottom it stopped at her mid thigh and she was wearing some blue sandals her hair was in a neat bun with the rest of her hair I n the back down and a curly bun she had on her necklace with her name on it and some earnings with Culver brackets. What she asked we finna go to waffle house I said jogging upstairs she nodded.

Lyra POV..
I picked samiya up and walked upstairs with her I took her a bath then I put her on some orange shorts with a white high low blouse with gold diamonds on the collar. I did her hair in a bun with her white and gold sandals I put in her orange purl earings then packed her baby bag with diapers wipes extra clothes and sippy cups cause she don't drink out of no other ones. I put her orange and white paci in her mouth then walled downstairs to see Cameron in some galaxy joggers some galaxy shoes and a white t shirt with galaxy designs in the middle he grabbed the keys and took my hand I put samiya down so she could walk by herself I held her hand and her daddy held her other hand.up as I walked back in waffle house
At waffle house

I got out the car after Cameron opened the door for me I was about to open samiya door when Cameron stopped me bae I got it chill he said opening the door I rolled my eyes and turned around I noticed I left my purse in the car I opened the car door and got my light orange clutch then I closed it to see Cameron and samiya waiting on me in front of the door I walked to them and held they hand we walked in and went to the counter to order hello welcome to waffle house may I take your order the ratchet bright skinned girl with purple tracks in her head asked yes can I have 2 pancakes with chocolate chips and bacon with a orange juice after I ordered samiya food and Cameron ordered his food we went to go sit down to wait on our food to come. Then walked in...