sweet sixteen

Jamiyah on the side.

4 years later.

Lyly POV...
hey I am 10 now miyah is 15 but tommorow is her birthday she going to b 16 just like JJ. JJ got his own car and his driver liswnce plus Taylor is now his girlfriend. And terance is miyaj boyfriend but my daddy is cool with it since he likes terance he said hes cool but any other boy he wouldn't allow it. Right now I'm at the gym with Jermaine Taylor and tori. Jermaine have to babysit me today. He working out with Kaleb. And Taylor with miyah while terance working out too. Me and tori was playing the game since its a game room in the gym. Girl let's play boxing tori said. Put it in I said. She put it in and we started playing.

Jermaine POV...
Im working out with Kaleb and terance after we done we going to the mall since we going to my home boy Jr party. up dere on mlk but we can't tell tori or Lyly cause they fine wanna come so we gone leave when they go to sleep. My parents outta town so we gone have to get a baby sitter. Right y'all ready I asked the guys. Yes they said putting on they shirt. I put on my shirt then went to the girls. Y'all ready I asked. They jumped up fast and said hell yes. I laughed. U ain't gone give me no kiss I did pulling tay to the wall then I put one arm on the wlal o she won't try to leave. She pecked my lips the we walked out. O yes y'all kaelb got a girl her name jasmine she gone meet us at the mall. I picked up Lyly and asked her was she ready. Yes she said. I put her down and we all left. Kaleb had his car and Terrance had his so Taylor rode with me while tori and Lyly rode with miyah and Terrance.

At the mall.

I parked my black and light blue charger then I got out and jogged to Taylor side. I opened her door and helped her out. She smiled she was wearing some emoji black joggers with a black crop top. And her hair was in bouncy curls. I had on some great sweat pants and a white plain shirt. With my Greg and white Jordan's. We waited for the crew to pull up then we walked in hand in hand. Then hoes. Was looking at me smiling and I looked at Taylor to see her mean mugging them. I stopped and held her waste as we walked. First we went in a kids store so tori and Lyly can get them some clothes I'm paying for Lyly and Kaleb paying for toris. I saw jasmine (Kaleb girl) run to Kaleb and laleb swung her around and kissed her. Tori made a nasty face and Lyly and tori said ewww. Come here Lyly Taylor said. Lyly walked to us and Taylor removed my hands from her waste and picked up a outfit I shock my head and me Terrance and Kaleb walked out that store and sat on the bench waiting for the girls to come out. Aye y'all my parents coming back tommorow and they throwing miyah a sweet sixteen I said. Dats wassup is it a surprise terance asked. Yes I said. That's cool he said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. I shoock my head this nigga a fool. Then the girls came out with like 12 bags dam I said. Taylor pinched me ouch I mean dang I said. Lyly and tori laughed I mean mugged them then we went to the shoe store.
I got all the new Jordan's and I bought Taylor sum and Lyly some. Taylor argued about y I was buying hers but I ain't care she my girl and I'm finna spoil her. After we left from all these stores we went to the food court then we dropped Lyly and tori off at my house and told them we b back then we called the babysitter and she came. We dropped Taylor jasmine and miyah off at the beauty salon or wateva that shit is. Then we went to Terrance house and got ready. I put on my kakhi shorts with all the pockets my Tims. And my green shirt that said imma monster in white. With my green and white snap back . I sprayed some colone then I grabbed my keys and I went to go pick up Taylor. From jasmine house katlyn said she was fine meet us up dere since she got her little boyfriend his name Jr yep that's his party. I drove to my house to see Taylor coming outside with some white boy shorts a galaxy crop top and some blue sandals her hair was in a ponytale at the top and down at the bottom. She had her ends burgendy and her phone was in one hand and her purse was on the other arm. I got out and opened her door. She got in then I jogged to my side and got in.