life love laugh.

Terance on the side.

Next day.

Taylor POV.. .
I got up to see JJ gone I sighed and took a shower. I put on some kakhi booty shirt and a purple and white shirt i put my hair in a bun and put on my peanut butter kds. I put on some purple lip stick and kakhi eye shadow. I grabbed my keys and phone the my purse and left.

At school

I got out my car and walked in the school. I walked over to Miyah and she was with Terrance. Girl did u practice she asked. Girl yes look I said showing her the video of me and JJ grinding. Zammmm y'all cute she said. I laughed and said y'all too. Then I walked over to Jermaine.

Jermaine POV...
I was at my locker with Kaleb dum ass until I felt somebody short wrap they hands around my waste I looked at the nails and they was red with dimond tips. I smiled and turned around. I kissed her and grabbed her butt. I saw jasmine and kleb kissing from the corner of my eye. I pulled away and she whinned I smirked and and leaned backdown and kissing her again she start laughing in between kisses I'm not Fina play with u tay move with yo goofy ass. U mad she said smiling. No I said closing my locker and walking away.

Jamiyah POV...
I just saw what happen with tay and JJ that was cute and he a big ass baby. Terrance was holding my waste and I was holding his arms we was talking to katilyn and Jr I looked up at terance he so fine. Like soemthig u see he asked. I nodded and he smashed his lips against mines. I smiled and he pulled away. Then he looked at his watch o shit bae I got to go he said. I pouted man miyah don't start that shit I b back OK love u he said pecking my lips. I sighed and walked over to my girls to see the boys running down the hall. Kaleb slipped with his sum ass lmao we was dead. Girl we saw y'all over there jasmine said. I laughed. Then tay yelled y'all its time we start running down the hall to the gym. We saw all the dancers on our team getting there clothes and getting in the bus we the head dancers so we had to run in front if all them. I'm happy cause the dancers ride on the bus with the basketball players which is Terrance them. I got my uniform and put it on it was a red sparckly rumper with a sparckl gold short skirt but not to short. And so did the girls we got on the bus the terance pulled me down with him since a dancer had to sit with a basketball so it won't b to loud. What I asked sit down bae he said smirking. I sat on his lap and we put our feet in the seat. We was leaning against the window. He start talking to his friends in the seat behind him and in front of him. She fine I heard one of them say then he was like ik I laughed bae were yo phone I asked. He reached in his pocket and pulled it out. I took it and put in the password o shit she no yo password one of them said. I looked at him like really. Do u even got a girlfriend I asked no he said. I laughed and said ain't u sitting by a single dancer I got up a little to see who it was I noticed it was Ashley. O look her name Ashley and she gunny and fun I said to him. He smirked and sat back down I heard him talking to her and them laughing now what about u I said rolling my neck to the other one. Nigga I got a girl he said flipping his fake hair like a girl. I bust out laughing u no u lying I said. I no cause I dumped the hoe cheating he said. Well look u see that girl over there she single and she looking for her Mr Right she act just like u I said pointing to her. He laughed and went to go sit by her. Y u still my friends Terrance asked. I laughed and layed my head on his shoulders he played his head on the seat cosion then we both went to sleep the drive is a long ass drive.

Taylor POV...
I was sitting with JJ at the back of the bus and he childish he talking to his friend and throwing shit at people I got his phone and my phone. My legs on the seat since he on the edge so he can see everybody. I was in Instagram on my phone and Snapchat on my phone I was snapchating my girl Ashley at the front of the bus then I start taking selfies. Y u always taking selfies JJ asked looking at me. Cause I can I said. He shock his head then his dum ass friend gone say. What is u wearing I laughed uniform dum ass I said. Shut up Goldy locks then him and JJ start laughing. I did a fake laugh haha not funny I said mean mugging him. I'm finna go sit with my boyfriend I said getting up. I'm right her JJ said not u I said getting up. I saw his face turn from happy to mad I laughed and left the seat. Mane quit playing with me tay and sit yo small ass in thus seat he sat pullinh me down in his lap. I shrugged to get up then he made me drop my phone and it cracked I was pissed off I got up and went to the front and sat with this boy name jacobe he cute he in the basketbsl team he got blue eyes and a flat top and he bright. But he not cutter that JJ. Can I sit right here I asked. He nodded then I sat down. I sighed then looked at my cracked phone.