im pregnant again

Picture of tani on the side.

Brianna POV..
I woke up this morning feeling a lil bad my head was hurting and I had a soar throat. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take some pain killers. I took a hot shower and let the hot water soak my body. When I got out the shower I put on one of Rome T shirts. My voice sounds like hell it don't sound like how I usually sound. Wats wrong with u baby said Rome. My throat hurt and I have a head aid. I said in my grunchy voice it sounded like I had cold in my throat that's how bad it was. Come here he said. I walked to the bed and played my head on his chest while sitting I'm his lap. He put his hand over my head and gasped. I looked at him and he picked me up bridal style. He layed me in the bed and put like 4 cover over me. Dam a Bitch gone burn I thought in my head what is he up too I thought....

Jerome POV...
I went downstairs and fixed a hot cup of tea and I made a hot towel. My baby sick so I need to doctor her. I went upstairs and gave her the tea. After she finished I put the hot towel over her head and she fell asleep. I went in the restroom and took a 30min shower. When I got out I put on some basketball shorts with no shirt. Before I went downstairs I checked on Brianna and she was still sleep. I went downstairs and played on the couch nothing gone b happening today I guess. I rolled up a blunt and smoked....

Nichole POV...
stop let me go I laughed. Jb keep trying to have sex but it ain't happening no matter how much I want it to. Come on bae I no u want it jb said. Boy plz it ain't nun but 2 inches long I said. Come again he relied. Nun I said looking him in his eye cuz he was on top of me. Can u let me up babe I asked. No not until u give me what I want he said kissing me on my neck. I moaned please. Nope he said sounding evil. I finally gave in and took off my shirt. He unhooked my bra and sucked on my breast. I moaned. He took off his pants and boxers and rubbed his tip at my entrance. Stop teaseing me I said hitting him on the top of his head. My bad he chuckled. He rammed his self in me causing me to moan in pleasure. He started pushing in more and moving faster and I was making all types of noises. HARDER I moaned. You want it harder he asked. Yes daddy yes I moaned. He started going harder rocking the bed then we both cummed. We went for 3 more rounds then we took a shower together. When we got out the shower jb put on some sweat pants and I put on some bootay shorts and a sports bra with my fuzzy socks. I then realized we didn't use a condom. Jb I yelled from in the closet. He ran to the closet with a gun what happen he asked checking the closet to see if anyone else in here. Nigga what r u doing. He put the gun at the top of his closet and sat down next to me. So wassup he asked. Baby we didn't use a condom I said. I know he smiled. Thats not funny u not gone be the one pregnant or in labor I explained. Babe I no but I want some more kids with u I love u and Jermaine and I want a bigger family please just one more kid and that's it he begged. OK I guess I said rapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waiste and we shared a kiss. Then walked out the closet. Speaking of kid I need to call Brianna to see about the baby. I took my phone from the night stand and called Brianna.

Brianna: hello

Me: bitch whats wrong with your voice.

Brianna: I'm sick Bitch.

Me: u need me to come over

Brianna: no that's alright.
Me: well u get some sleep and call me when u wake up

Brianna: Ok bye
Click

I hope she alright she sounded horible. In walked jb what's wrong baby he asked. Brianna sick I replied. O foreal what's wrong with her he asked sounding interested. Soar throat and I don't even no the rest she didn't tell me I just no she got a soar throat cuz the way she sounded. O she gone be alright jb said. OK I replied. Then I heard Jermaine crying through the baby monitor. I sighed then got up. I walked down the hall to Jermaine room and jb followed. I picked Jermaine up and kissed his nose what's wrong Jermaine I asked. His frown slowly became a smile when he saw jb come closer. Job reached for him and Jermaine tried to reach back he can do it a lil bit. I gave Jermaine to jb and walked out the room. Since me and jb already had breakfast I'm gone feed my baby. Cuz he hasn't ate yet. I heard jb talking to Jermaine talking bout u see yo momma with those booty shorts on that's the right girls to pick don't pick the girls who got that on outside pick the shy pretty fine ones not the that ugly ratchet drama queen ones like taynishe she might be a little cute but she ain't got nun on yo momma. I laughed and walked to the kitchen. I looked around for Jermaine bottle and couldn't find it until I turned around and jb was handing it to me I smiled and took Jermaine cup from jb. I poored him some milk in it cuz the doctor said in one more month he won't be needing bottles anymore so I'm excited that he getting older. I gave jb Jermaine bottle and jb gave Jermaine his bottle since jb was holding Jermaine. Jermaine can hold his bottle by himself. I walked in the living room and layed down on the couch with a blanket. I heard jb coming in the living room with Jermaine and I smiled. Jb sat down on the same couch as me and later behind me.while Jermaine layed. In front of me. We all fell asleep together. I no y'all probably thinking baby's not suppose to sleep on the outside of the couch well my baby is cuz I can make sure he don't fall even when I'm sleep so stfu. When I woke up Jermaine and jb wasn't laying down anymore. I got up and then there was a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and opened it to see....

Tyreeka POV...
imma get my man see what Nicholas or what Eva her name is don't no is back in middle school me and jb use to kik it I use to give him head. So I'm now in my car riding to his house I no y'all thinking Bitch how u no we're he live cuz my brother got connections and I don't give 2 fucks about nun of y'all or what y'all saying about me. Im wearing some short short shorts that has half of my ass out and a sports bra with some heels imma surprise my man. I got out the car and knocked on the door but that Bitch answered it we're my man I asked with attitude and my arms folded this aing gone end well...

Nichole POV...
first off u mean my man second what the he'll are u wearing and third Bitch leave I don't like u. I don't like u either I'm just looking for jb she said. Well he aint hear i replied. Then i saw jb an jermaine get out the csr and walk to us. What u doing hear jb asked tyreeka i came to see u baby she said getting close to him. Really bitch u gone b a thit while im holding my son and my fiance riggt here jb said. so u no u dont want that she said pointing at me and this probably aint even yhu son she said. Bitch he look just like him old blind ass flat booty ass hoe i said. Bae dont jb said. Well i aint got time for this jb do u wanna b with me tyreeka asked. Hell no i got the girl i want and i got a son so u can bounce jb said. Well u dont no what u missing do u wanna b with me imma ask u one nore time tyreeka said. Bitch do i need to spell it for u are u deef HELL NO jb said dragging the hell no. Then i slammed the door in her face. I looked at jermaine to see him lookingvlike what just happened i laughed and said dont getno girl like that or its gone b a fight he giggled and i smiled. I dont no who this bitch think she is...

Aliyah POV...
right now me and Derick just got thru having sex but we used protection we not ready for a baby yet but I no we have one in the future. bae I love u I said. I love u too he replied. We just watching a movie right now in the bed cuddled up. Nothing going on today it look like Its a chill day. I soon drifted off to sleep until I felt some cold liquid on my face I opened my eyes and Derick was dying laughing. I got up and chased him around the whole house till we got on the padio. I layed down in the grass cut I was so tired then Derick fell on me. He pined my arms down and crashed his lips against mines. I entered my tongue in his mouth and after 1 minute of war with our tongues he won and he pulled apart. Let me go Derick. U not gone hit me he said. Noo I promise. He looked at me for a sec then he released my arms. Shit this grass cold. He got up then helped me up. My hair had all types of grass in it. I went in the house and grabbed the conditioner and shampoo I have natural brown curly long hair so this gone b easy. I grabbed a towel then turned on the water. Babe can u wash my hair I pleaded. Hell nahh that's for girls he said. He finally gave in and came to the sink. So what I'm pose to do he asked. Just put this shampoo on your hands rub it together put it in my hair rub it in my scalp then wash it out then put this conditioner in my hair and let it sit then wash it out then u done. Thats exacatly what he did. After he finish washing my hair I put it in a neat bun after letting it dry all the way.

2weeks later

Nichole POV...
so today me and the girls are going to go to Walmart and get some things for the house. Im wearing my jump suit witch is a Nike pink sweater that zips and some link Nike pants that match. I put on my fluffy boots cuz it's cold still then I dressed my baby in a yellow onzy some black true religious jeans and some yellow and black Jordan's. I put on his jacket and zipped it up. Bye babe jb said kissing my for head and kissing Jermaine for head. He was leaving out the house to he have to go to the trap so we going seprste ways. Ilu b safe I said u too baby he smiled. I grabbed my baby car seat and put him in the back seat in his car seat. I got in my car and headed to walmart.

At Walmart.

Aliyah POV..
so me and the girls at Walmart since the boys had to go to the trap. We just in here walking down every isle with a basket talking until I bumped into a girl she was pretty and thick in all the right places and her hair stopped in the middle of her back and she was brown skinned I'm sorry girl these contacts tripping she said. Its alright u OK I asked her helping both of us up. I'm good I'm tani she said. Hey I'm aliyah and this is Brianna and Nichole I said. U mind if I shop with y'all my boyfriend went to the um work she said trying to hide the fact that her boyfriend in the game. Girl u can say it our boyfriends in the game too. She sighed girl I thought I was the only one she laughed. Nahh it's OK well yea u can shop with us it's cool. After hours of shopping and talking and tani holding Jermaine we finally left we got tani number and we gave her ours we real close I can feel it this girl gone end up being bestfrannd for doe. We went ours separate ways and went home.

AURTHORS NOTE

IMMA FINISH THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER IN THE BOYS POV CAUSE I'M TIRED AND THIS IS ALREADY A LOT OF WORDS SO SEE U THEN LOVE Y'ALL...