kids sleep over

Taylor and terance on the side.

4weeks later.

Jermaine POV...
I woke up this morning and I am so happy it's Friday meaning we only have next week until summer. I have good news I went back to school and me and Taylor are getting closer. I looked inside jamiyah room and she wasnt in there so I guess she's downstairs with mommy and daddy. I brushes my teeth and went downstairs. Hey baby boy u hungry my mommy said picking me up. Yes I said. I gave jamiyah a kiss on her for head then I sat down in my chair yep me and jamiyah got our own chairs not baby chairs. My mommy sat my plate down in front of me and it was pancakes Bacon eggs and sausage. I ate my food and a few minutes later daddy came downstairs. He threw me up in the air and kissed jamoyah on the for head good morning princess he said good morning daddy she said still eating her food. We both finished eating and put our plates in the sink. Daddy can we play basketball today I asked mommy can we go to the mall today jamiyah asked they both laughed and said yes. Me and jamiyah went upstairs to change our clothes I put on some blue and white Jordan basketball shorts with the matching shirt. I decided not to wear my beaniee to I combed out my curls. And put on my white Jordan head band with a blue Jordan sigh but I put it on my for head. I finally put on my blue white and black Jordan's and my earnings.

Jamiyah POV....
I went to my room and put on my dark blue Jean shorts with my white shirt with ruffles at the top and a yellow butterfly in the middle. And a leave. I put on my yellow neckalace and my yellow sandals. I went downstairs and my mommy combed my hair she put it in a curly ponytale with a yellow bow and white circles all over it. When she finished Jermaine came downstairs with a basketball uniform on and his Jordan's with a head band. U look pretty today little sister. And u look umm like yourself today especially with that head band. He laughed. My mommy and daddy got dressed and we left I rode with mommy since we we're going to different places.

At the mall.

My mommy helped me out the car and we walked into the mall. We went to a lot of stores and bought sandals boots jays Nike's kds and toms then we bought a while bunch of outfits for me my daddy my brother and my mommy. But my mommy got a phone call when I heard auntie tani voice I smiled cause I want to go too her house I was pulling on my mommy shirt. She got off the phone and asked me what was wrong. Can me and Jermaine go over Aunt tani house I asked. Yes after we leave here we can go home meet your daddy and we both can take y'all over there. Yay I yelled. Can we go to the food court because I'm hungry. We went to the food court and this lady and her son was mean mugging us. Then she started walking towards us.

Nichole POV...
I saw taynishe and her ugly ass son mean mugging us then she walked towards us. So where your your boyfriend and son she said poping gum and twittling her hair. U lucky my daughter right here because if she wasn't there would b a problem not that there isn't one then a man walked towards us. Bitch I ain't scared of u or your daughter she said pointing to us. First off udont want another ass wiping right I asked mane get yo ass out my girl face the dude said. Nigga u best to stfu talking to me before I call my husband to beat yo monkey faced ass I said. The little boy was all in jamiyah face. Little boy if I we're u I would step back because my brother don't like boys touching me and all in my face jamiyah said. So I ain't scared of your brother fuck him the little boy said he looked about 5. Aww he said bad word mommy. Nigga step back out my wife face I heard jb voice behind me. I turned around and him and Jermaine was there. So this is your brother he look like a little baby what he gone do. Then he pulled jamiyah hair.

Jermaine POV...
ouch I heard jamiyah say my daddy was gonna go over there but I stopped him let me get him daddy I asked. Go he said. I ran to the boy and grabbed his shirt. Let my little sister goi said with anger in my voice. He pulled her hair harder and I punched him so hard his tooth flew out. Didn't I tell u to let her go she only four u dum boy all y'all boys want to try me and y'all don't no us just want to mess with us cause we better y'all some haterz. My mommy put her hand in the lady face and mushed her face. My daddy was all up in the man face then my daddy pushed him and said u don't want this homeboy. Then we grabbed my mommy and sister bags then left. We left our separate ways then headed home. Jermaine we are going to katlyin and kaleb house today I said. OK he replied. We went inside the house and packed our clothes then we hurried to the car. A couple minutes later my mommy and daddy came out.