times like these.

Outfit on the side read the names to find out who's is who's.

2 years later

Jermaine POV..
wassup yo I'm back well we all back its been 2 years lyra had a daughter me and jamiyah cool again of course lyra daughter name saniya she 1 major 2 ken 5 Jr 5 and Kayla which is jamiyah daughter she's 2.
Right now I'm helping major get dressed for the family barbaque since its Saturday then tommrow is church. Major had on(outfit in the media) I combed his hair out then we walked downstairs and saw the girls dressed ken hair was in a curly ponytale with a hot pink bow and Taylor hair was in a ponytale y'all she died the top of the gold part of her hair back black so now its gold and black I like it doe. I grabbed major car seat and we headed out the house.

At the barbaque at Nichole and Jamal house

I got out and helped major out while taylor helped ken out. Ken ran and knocked on the door. I saw my dad open it and he picked ken up wassup dad I said giving him a bro hug wassup son papa can u put me down ken gigled. He kissed her for head then put her down she ran in. Y she hyper my dad asked o cause I bought her and major a ice cream cone o nthe way here I said . he shock his head. Hey dad Taylor said giving him a hug hey daughter in law how u been he asked I been good thanks to yo son she said. We'll u no me I said piping my fake collar they laughed and we walked back in the house with major holding Taylor hand. Wassup cam I said dapping him up was sup he said were saniya I asked o she up in da dining room sitting in floor playing with toys he said I laughed were lyra doe I asked she up in her old room he said ight I said walking upstairs. I knocked on her door and walked in. I looked around and leaned against the door frame it look how it use to look I said. She nodded remember when I use to come up in yo room breaking yo shit she said. Hell yea I use to put yo ass out and slam the door in yo face then open it give u yo paci and slam it again I said. She bust out laughing u wrong. Nahh u breaking my shit so y not I said. She laughed. I'm finna go downstairs u coming I asked. Is my girlfriend down there she said reffering to taylor .u mean my girlfriend but yea she down there I said. She rolled her eyes and we walked downstairs. Baby Taylor said running to Lyra and jumping on her. Wifey Lyra said. I shock my head and picked major up just ignore this son I said walking away with him. I went in kitchen and hugged my moms was sup I said kissing her cheek boy move she said trying to get something out the refridge y u always got to b mean I asked cause its my mouth she said getting smart don't get smart cause I'll get dad on u I said she laughed he ain't gone do shit she said. Who ain't gone do shit my dad came in the kitchen said looking confused. O moms said u ain't given do shit I said repeating her. Thanks a lot snitch she said. I shrugged hay u said it not me I said. O so I ain't gone do shit my dad said wrapping his arms around her waste just wait till tonight I'm gone tear but the doorbell cut him off. Thank god saved by the bell I said loudly they laughed and I heard I am I yay loud ass.wassup FAM the party just arrived she yelled. O hell nahh shut yo big ass mouth terance said I laughed and walked to them I hugged jamiyah was sup sista I said smiling was sup bro she said kissing my cheek. I dapped up terance and he went to go talk to Cameron. I went outside to the backyard to help my daddy barbaque. My moms had on a apron that said the browns in red sparkling big bold letters. She was setting the table up outside with lemonade and shit. Then jamiyah came outside with us and kissing my moms cheek I didn't no they looked so much alike dam they could b sisters. Y'all look exacutaly alike I said. Fr jamiyah said looking at my ma. Hell yea my dad said looking at them. I saw my momma in law come outside hey I said smiling and hugging her hey boo she said hugging me back. I dapped my father in law up then I went back inside. I saw sanitation crawling gonna go outside he don't really walk she mostly crawl I think she lazy I picked her up. Were u going I asked. She pointed to Cameron then she start crying. I took her to Cameron and gave her to him.

Cameron POV..
Saniya rubbed her eyes. U sleepy I asked. She nodded and layer her head on my shoulder. 4min later I felt her breathing go slower meaning she was sleep. I put my beer down and walled upstairs carefully not to wake her. I went to lyra old room and played her down softly then I put a soft blanket over her and kissed her for head. I closed the door so she could sleep then jogged back downstairs. I went in the game room were all the guys was. Who wanna play 2k I heard my dad ask I do I said walking in. Were the hell u come from Jermaine asked putting saniya to sleep I said. O he replied. I'm fina whoop my little brother ass at this game and my dad Terrance said yea we gone see I said. I'm finna whoop all y'all youngsters ass my dad said. Y'all all finna eat y'all words I still got my shit Jamal said I laughed then we start playing the game.

Lyra POV..
I was sitting at the dining room table with the girls cutting eggs carrots and mixing cake and shit. We was just talking and laughing. Jermaine use to take up for jamiyah all the time I'm talking about covering for her they even ran away before with they dum ass and they got kidnapped from that ugly ass bitch my mom said. Let me guess I said. Tsynishe we all said in union. Who else jamiyah said. Then I remember when Jermaine was a baby he use to b cross eyed my mom said we all bust out laughing we had to go get his eyes checked out my mom said I laughed I got to go pee now I said getting up. I walked to the restroom then I thought I saw my ex boyfriend Trevor in the window I walked outside and closed the door softly. What the fuck do u want I asked him. U he said grabbing my hand well o don't want u I said snatching my hand away. Bitch he said holding his hand up to slap me I flinched as a sting hit my left cheek I let out a tear and got back up. I'll b back bitch he said walking away. I got up and went back in the house running to the restroom. I looked the mirror to see a big purple bruise I grabbed my makeup bag out my purse and tried my hardest to cover it so Cameron wouldn't see it. I cried silently in the restroom then got myself together and walked out. When I walked out I saw Cameron walking towards me arguing with the guys I laughed. Hey baby he said wrapping his arms around my waste.hey I said smiling. Look at me he said I looked at him and he touched my face I scruntched my face ouch I said he slugged the male up and I saw his eyes grow angry. What happen he asked ummmmm nuthing I said smiling quit playing with me lyra wtf happen to yo face he said. Nothing I said walking around him and back into the dinning room. Omg baby what happen to yo face my mom said walking over to me. Nothing its nothing I said. We ho did this to my sister tell me I'm finna light they ass up jamiyah said. A tear rolled out my eye Trevor I cried. O hell nahh Cameron said walking out the house with everyone behind him. Trevor was leaning on his car. Nigga wtf yo Cameron said. Trevor laughed u seen yo girl face Trevor said. Mane stay away from my girl yoe Cameron said. She ain't gone b yo girl fa long she just a bitch and she is fa me Trevor said. Before Cameron could say anything I aliyah said something. O hell nahh did he just call my sister a bitch she asked. Girl yess Taylor said. She took off her earnings and shoes then she just ran up on Trevor I seen trvor hit jamiyah in the mouth then everybody lost it we all jumped on him. Then we stopped and went back in the house. I sat in the restroom with jamiyah and Taylor I cleaned up jamiyah blood . then we left out the restroom.

Terrance POV..
daddy I heard Kayla soft voice say yea I asked her I'm sleep she said rubbing her eyes she could barely keep them open. I picked her up and she layed her he'd on my shoulder. I jogged upstairs with her then went to lyra room and layer her down with a sleeping samiya. I put some cover on her and kissed her I closed the room door back and jogged back downstairs. I saw camerons shirt bloody what happen to yo short man I asked o nun he said looking at it I no he no what happen. I pulled his shirt up no homo to see a woond what happen I asked. He sighed he stabbed me he said. We went to Jermaine room all the boys so the girls wouldn't freak out. I cleaned his wund and patched it up there u go bro I said giving him another shirt. He dapped me up thanks bro he said yw I replied.

Jermaine POV..
aye major the Lil kids went to go take a nap u think its time for u to go up I asked. He nodded and held his hands up for me to pick them up I picked him up and he yawned I walled upstairs and layed him in my old room I put some cover over him cause it was cold then I closed the door and jogged downstairs. Weres major Taylor asked he sleep I said she nodded. Me and the guys went to the movie room and watched the game. Dad whats one of yo favriote memories in this room I asked. It goota b when yo mom told me she was pregnant with u it was a sleep over but not for me even no dericl dem stayed over its was meant for the girls but we just introoded they threw hot water on us and shit my dad said smiling I could tell he missed them times I felt bad cause I ruined they life.

3hrs later