u can make it

Cameron on the side.

Cameron POV...
when I seen Lyra falling to the ground I caught her before she hit the ground she started crying while she talked to me then she just stopped talking I closed her eyes and picked her up running to my car and speeding to the hospital. I ran in the hospital somebody help my girlfriend I screamed somebody came out and took her and I called Jermaine.

Jermaine POV...
I was sleep until my phone rung I looked at the caller id then answered it

Cameron: Lyra in the hospital somebody stabbed her I yelled

Me: shit bro fuck on the way click

I hung up a jumped up fast I grabbed my Nike slippers and my phone and keys I ran out my house and jumped in my car calling jamiyah and my parents. I was only wearing some socks Nike slippers and basketball shorts. I parked cricket in the hospital parking lot and jumped out leaving the door open I ran in the hospital and saw Cameron sitting down with his head in his hands. Broo what happen I did walking fast to him. I don't no she went to the store in one of my cars and I thought I saw her bloody walking on the road then somebody stabbed her I couldn't see cause it was dark then they hurried and drove off he said with tears in his eyes. Bro shit man fuck I said punching a wall then jamiyah ran in what happen she said crying I told her what I knew and she cried and cried. Then my parents walked in.

Jamal POV...
Me and Nichole walked in and I walked to Cameron listen up Cameron I no how u feel because when I was in the game there were lots of times Nichole was in the hospital because of my shit but I got it together. I no my daughter gone b alright but u need to no she gone b alright I said pointing to him he nodded then I got up to go hug Nichole. Then I saw the doctor walk out family of Lyra brown he said we all stood up. He sighed come with me he said. We all walked behind him then he stopped. So what's going on jamiyah said. She's not responding I'm sorry but there is a good chance she won't make it she's in a coma she can't hear move see talk or breathe on her own he said. I felt a tear slide down then I felt a loud boom I turned around to see jamiyah passed out the doctor took her then Nichole face was turning red and purple Nichole can u hear me breathe baby breathe I said she's having a panic attack the nurse said picking her up on the treacher. Holdo n baby u will b OK I said walking with her to the room.

Cameron POV....
I felt like I was going to die Lyra could die I am I yay passed out and ms brown is having a panik attack this is all my fault I can't b with her I have to make the biggest decision of my life. I walked in Lyra room to see her looking beautiful as always while she's in a coma. I held her hand hey Lyra this cam cam lol remember u use to call me that in middle school i m sorry this happen to u and this is all my fault I love u Lyra plz wake up squeeze my hand blink cry anything please u are strong u can fight this I said. She didn't move I put my head on her stomach and just late like that.

Jermaine POV...
when jamiyau passed out I went to the room with her. 2hrs later she was up and Terrance and braylin was here with her. What happen sista I asked. I don't no if something happen to Lyly I don't no what I would do she said busing out crying. Then terance hugged jamiyah. I'm gonna go check in Lyra I said stepping out the room. I walked out the hospital and sat on the bench I needed some air. Hey stranger I heard sebody say I looked up to see tay hey I said. She was wearing some yogo pants some pink ugh boots a sports bra and a sweater but it was zipped up half way. Hey she said sitting down and grabbing my hand. She looked straight ahead and I watched as the wind blew threw her hair. Then she looked at me baby u got to fight for her she's on 17 remember when we was 17 just pray and she will get better I promise she said. I don't no how everybody around me crying and I have so much anger I'm trying to b strong for my family I said busing out crying like a bitch. I no baby bit u not alone we can get threw this she said hugging me. I whipped my tears alright I said. OK now give me some sugar she said poking out her lips. I got close to her lips then swerved my head and laughed. She pouted I laughed and got up I kneeled down and pecked her lips then ieenedy came running to us. Mommy daddy she said smiling hey bbg I said picking her up she giggled. Then tay daddy walked up since keenedy was with him. Wassup I said giving him a bro hug. Shit watching the grand daughter he said laughing. Hey daddy tay said hugging him. I'm finna go I got to work he said. But its 10 at night tay said that's the sum part he said I laughed then he said his goodbyes and left. Ken layed her head on my shoulder then put her two fingers in her mouth. We walked back in and went to Lyra room I took a real breathe and closed my eyes I felt tay touch me I looked at her and she nodded I nodded back and opened the door when i opened the door I saw Cameron sitting in the chair just looking at her. When he noticed me he got up. I got to leave but I will b back to check on Lyra later he said walking to me. OK bruhh I gotcha I said dapping him up. He looked back at Lyra one more time then he sighed and walked out. I looked at ken to see her sleep. I layer her down in the bed with Lyra and put the white fuzzy cover over ken I stayed for a little longer then my eyes began to get heavy. Bae let's go I said getting up and grabbing tay hand she got up and grabbed a sleeping Kennedy. I grabbed tay hand and we walked out the hospital my mostill in her room but we can't see her till tommorow so I'll b back to check on the 3people that made me in the morning or afternoon whenever I wake up. I put ken in her car seat then opened the door for my pregnant girlfriend. She got in the car then I jogged to my side. We drove in silence but not awkward silence. I pulled up to our house and got out the car I opened the door for tay then helped her out I opened ken door slowly and grabbed her she layer her head on my shoulder when she saw it was me. He's a light sleeper. She had on some Dora fuzzy house shoes but it wrap around her whole foot. She had on her Dora pajama tights and the matching long sleeve shirt. Her light brown hair was in 2 ponytales. We walked in the house and I put ken in her room its decorated 3 ways one side is Mikey mouse the middle was hello kitty and the other side was Dora. After I put her down and put on her spinning night light I went to go take a shower.