late

Lyra on the side. With her outfit.

Next day.
Lyra POV...
I woke up in Cameron bed I turned to face him and he looked so cute sleep he opened his eyes and smiled good morning ma he said looking at me. Morning I said smiling. I was gonna get up when he grabbed my hand were u going he asked to the restroom I said then he let me go. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out the restroom and sat on the bed were he was in his phone. Cam I don't have any clothes I said he smiled and looked up from his phone. I never gave up on u ma one day I new I was gone have u so come here he said grabbing my hand I blushed and he led me in this big ass walk thru closet it was his closet he pressed a bottun and this whole other closet appeared with clothes my size. I smiled and jumped on him. Is this for me I asked yea all of it he said chuckling I squeezed him tight with my legs around hi waste and my arms around him neck. I got down were did u get the money to pay for this I asked. He dogged the question saying u would look sexy in this. I no right I said smiling. No I did snapping back into reality were did u get this money from I asked he sighed and grabbed my hand leading me out the room. He walked to a guest room and pretty this bottom on a teddy bear when he did the wall opened and we walked it was like a tunnel then we got to this door and he opened it I noticed we was in a closet he opened the door and I saw a office Lyra welcome to my job I'm a drug dealer he sighed I smiled its OK my daddy u to b a drug dealer I said he sighed and huged me thank u for understanding ma I said. Now can we go back to your house cause I'm wearing shorts and a sports bra I said opening the closet door. He laughed Lego he said grabbing my hand. When we got back to his house I picked out a red outfit (in the media) I curled my black with high lights of brown down I put my loop earnings in and put on my lip gloss and nose ring I changed my Nike's I put on some red gellys instead of tinis shoes. I walked downstairs to smell breakfast. U smell good cam said thank u I said smiling he overed my eyes then he on covered them and I saw a candal lit breakfast with the lights off and cheffs all around with food on a plater.u did all this for me I asked. Yea these 5 years I been waiting to get u back u are nothing like these otger females and I'm lucky to have u in my house he said I smiled and hugged him I had tears in my eyes. He pulled my chair out and I sat down this is the biggest mention I ever Sean I said. That's because its 3mentions put together I built it myself just for me and u and our family we might have later he said. I blushed then I ate my food mmm this is good I said chewing and swallowing he laughed I cooked it he did. U not eating I asked him no he said. I put a piece of pancake on the fork and put it in mouth he laughed and ate it. Come on we gone b late cam said grabbing my hand but I didn't wash my plate I said they gone do it e said. I grabbed my purse and we got in one of his cars and headed to school.

At school

We walked in the school hand in hand then somebody came up to him it was a girl with brazilyn hair she was dark skinned but she wasn't ugly

Cameron POV...
So u can't answer my calls janae asked. Wym we ain't together I said. So u with this bitch now she said reffering to Lyra. Excuse me Lyra said getting in front of me and the girl. U heard me she said. Female dog can u plz get out my face I don't want u I said grabbing Lyra hand and walling around her. I felt Lyra buck at her I laughed and put her on my locker I stood in front of her. U look beautiful I said looking down at her. She blushed and looked away I laughed and kissed her cheak. Then tori and Jacob came up to us hey bishh tpri said hugging Lyra hey boo Lyra said so y'all together Jacob asked me nahh not yet I said. U new to cuff her for these niggas run up Jacob said dapping me up. U no im on my ground I said. Then tori and Jacob walked away. I grabbed Lyra hand and we walked to her class. Then I walled to my class.

Lyra POV...
I was in class bored asf with my legs on the desk when I seen Cameron tap on the window I walled out of class was sup I said. Let's skip school he said u sure if my parents find out they gone beat the breaks off me I said. U won't get caught he said. OK I said then he grabbed my waste with one hand and pulled me behind a corner cause the principal was walking down the hallway when the principal turned the corner he Checked then we ran out the school hand in hand. I had forgot my phone so we had to go back in from the window cause the assistant principal locked all the doors. I climbed in the window first then I pulled Cameron in cause he got stuck and he fell on top of me I laughed then he got up and dust his self off then he grabbed my hand and helped me up when I got up I just looked in his eyes and he looked in mines then we both leaned in until a teacher yelled get to class we laughed and ran to my locker I grabbed my phone out my purse then we left our the same window and got in his car . were we going I asked to olive garden he said I smiled then he turned in the radio.

At olive garden.

When we got there we got out the car and walked in this waitress sat us down and another waitress came out. What can I get u she asked being freaky to Cameron. Ummmm bitch I'm right here u rude cause u see I'm with him I said. Yea and she said. I want some hot wings and a coke I said. Yes me too Cameron said. Can I get u anything else she asked Cameron licking her lips. Ummm can I get u some cream cause u gone have a rash around yo lips licking them like that Cameron said with a discuted lips on his face. The waitress stomps away inbaraced. I bust out laughing. When our food came we ate our jotwings then we left to go back to school. So what u doing today Cameron asked I'm just fine spend the day with my nice and nephew I said. O let's all do sum he said. Yea cool can u take me to go get them I asked him. Yea of course he said. School was out already so I got in his car.

At jamiyah house.

When we got there we got out the car. I knocked on the door and terance opened it he hugged me then he dapped up Cameron. Then jamiyah came downstairs girl guess what she asked what I said I'm pregnant she said happy my mouth dropped is u fr I asked yes she said I shock my head. So u and tay pregnant y'all weirs I said picking up Jr. She laughed alright here go his bag and b carful with my son she said kissing his cheak. By mommy baby she said bye mommy he said I smiled that cute. I took his baby bag and got his car seat. I put his car seat in Cameron car then I put him in it and put his baby bag in the trunk. Then we left to JJ house. When we got there Cameron stayed in the car with Jr I opened the door to see tay in the kitchen cookin they live in a In a big house. I walked to the kitchen and scared her she jumped I laughed I see yo baby bump I said she laughed were my brother I asked I'm right here he said scaring the shit out of me. I turned around to see him holding Kennedy TT she said reaching for me. I took her from JJ here go her baby bag tay said giving it to me I grabbed it I'll bring her back Sunday I said they nodded and I grabbed her car seat I put her car seat in the car then I put her in her car seat and got in the car. So were u wanna go Cameron asked looking back at Jr and Kennedy. Chucky cheese they both said in union I laughed. The whole way there they asked Cameron questions. Are u TT boyfriend keenedy asked yes I am he said I looked at him and he winked at me. So we call u uncle Cameron Jr asked. Yea u can call me that if u like he said. OK they both said then I noticed we was there. I got out the car and grabbed Kennedy and Cameron grabbed Jr we put them down and held they hand. We walked in and played. Cameron big ass got in the tunnel thingy with them and got stuck I took a picture and put it on Instagram. We ate then barney came out. They hide behind Cameron and Cameron picked them up look he friendly Cameron said punching barney. Then barney punched him back and I grabbed Jr and Kennedy and Cameron and barney stsrt fighting and I recorded then keenedy was laughing I bust out laughing then we left. Baee can I drive I asked. Yea he said to sing me the keys we all go to n the car and drove to my house. When we got there I got out the car and Cameron grabbed my hand kiss kiss I heard keenedy and Jr saying I laughed and Cameron smashed his lips against mines it was full of sparks and everything just stopped I smiled and I pulled away. Goodnight Cameron said smiling. Goodnight i said. I held Kennedy and Jr hand I walked in the house. Hey granny babys my mom said holding her arms out they ran in her arm I laughed. Weres dad I asked. Her in his office bbg my momm said. I walked in his office an sat down. Dad this boy that o really like since seventh grade really likes me. I would like for u to meet him I asked shyly. OK princess anything for u weres Kennedy and Jr my dad asked. Then they came running in his office here I said laughing as he picked them up