instagram salty

Taylor outfit on the side.

Taylor POV...
Y'all wanna walk with us I asked jasmine. Yes she said. JJ and Kaleb walked behind us talking while we looking at our phone on instagram. These pictures are to cute they got all of them the part when he sat on my lap to control my dress the slide the part when we slide together the part when I sat on his lap the past when we was walking and the part on the monkey bars with us kissing. I felt JJ slide one of his arms around my waste while holding his phone on the with the other hand. He was looking on Instagram too. I looked at jasmine and Kaleb to see Kaleb head in the crock of her neck while he was holding her waste. JJ I heard its fine b a basketball game in bout a hr at the course u wanna play Kaleb asked. Hell yes JJ said looking at him. Then we went back to JJ house while kaelb and jasmine went to Kaleb house. JJ went to put on some basketball shorts some black and red Jordan's with no shirt. I put on some black tights my gold blue and black long sleeve shirt sweater. A plain white tight shirt a gold necklace a gold watch and my black and Grey Jordan's. I put my hair in a bun then put on my makeup which was blush gold eye shadow and bla k lipstick I added my nose ring and tongue piercing. JJ got a couple of tattoos he got my name at the left corner of his chest. He got his name on his neck and a couple more tatooos on his arms were His muscles at. Who u looking cute for he asked with one eye brow raised. U I said duhhhh. He laughed and we started walking to the court. When we got there he talking bout some.... Go play over there with your friends on the bleachers he aid pointing to were jasmine katlyn shayle and miyah was. I pushed him then waked towards them. Hey bitches I said sitting walking up the bleachers. Hey bitch they said. Omg this finna b a long ass boring game shayle said. So shayle I heard u got a boo I said. She laughed then said he right there she said pointing to this brow skinned fine boy but he still ain't got nun on my boo the boy she talking about had a fro and a couple tattoos on his chest. Girl he fin I said she laughed. Girl now what would JJ think bout u calling boys fine. Girl he probably will b jealous but we play like this all the time like look at that girl she got a fat ass she can work it we b saying shit like that to people. Girl I wish jasmine said. Me and terance play like that too miyah said. I was just taking selfies with my girls and putting them on Instagram saying stuff like me and my girls at the court with our boos. Girl here come crystal katlyn said. I ain't worried bout no how's I said sticking my toungue out taking more slefies. Then she walked towards us. Shit finna go down shale said. Girl u right I said. Bitch leave so I can watch my man play ball crystal said with her hand on her hip snaking that gum. Girl I will slap that gum out yo mouth miyah said. Then jalyla JJ ex and dimond walked towards crystal I guess them her girls. Were my man jayla said playing with her dirty weav. Bitch u mean my man and he playing ball I said pointing to him. I saw shale and jasmine taking off they eating s and shit. Butch if y'all think y'all gonna just come over here running shit butch jump jasmine aid jumping on jayla. And shale jumped on Kayla jayla twin. I jumped on crystal and Micah jumped on diamond. We was just fighting until I seen sombody pull me off. Then I ran back on her and start stiumping her face in. O shit they fighting I heard Kaleb say. Then JJ came and grabbed me. Chill mane he said holding me t8ght. I'm cool JJ let me go I said heated. Man tay quit playing u fr u cool he asked. Ye I promise I said. I looked at jasmine miyah shayle and katlyn to see them being held byboyfriends room JJ let me go slowly and I sat back on the bleachers. Then crystal got up spitting out blood. U hit like a bitch she said. Before I could do anything miyah grabbed her hair and start punching her in the face. JJ and terancr had to pull her off then we start back beating they ass this time I had jayla. O shit they fighting again Jr said. Brhh let me go Terrance I said cause JJ had to get miyah man chill tay fr dog chill for I slap yo crazy add he said pissed. I'm cool I said getting annoyed. Then he let me go. Diamond got up and pushed Terrance. I yelled and grabbed that bitch me and Micah bitch don't touch my brother I said beating the fuck out her miyah did too. Then all the boys had to pull us off of them. I stopped and walked away. The girls followed leaving the boys dum founder. I took off my bloody sweater leaving me in my white tight crop top strap less white shirt. Thenwe walked off looking bad asf. We went to the park ad was on Instagram then we saw or fight it was bad horrible like dam. I start getting cold but I couldn't leave. Then I saw terance coming towards me with a jacket. I saw JJ coming towards Miyah shayle had left and Kaleb coming towards katlyn. Terrance gave me my sweater and I zipped it up. So what happen he said sitting down next to me OK so I was taking slefies with the girls then them dirty bitches came talking shit and shayle and jasmine was taking off they eating s and shit then shayle said u wanna com runnung shit bitch then jasmine and shayle jumped on jayla and Kayla. And o jumped on crystal while Micah and katlyn jumped diamond and u no the rest I said shrugging. Look tay I no u don't want to hear this but ma died doing the same thing o yes guys my ma died I didn't tell y'all. Plz let it go terancei said looking down trying to control the tears. Nah u always being spoiled and u never wanna here the truth she died fighting thinking it was right these females ain't gone bworried bout if u in the hospital or if they gonna pull yhu plug he said with tears running down his face. I turned the other way and the tears fell down. Let it go Terrance I yelled. And u want to no the sad thing about it u still don't get it he said getting up. Do u think I want to hear u talk about this when I found her dead lifeless on the ground I said crying. And I didn't no what to do i just cried and cried until she came back but she didn't and u wasn't there I said crying. He hugged me and put his chin on the top of my head. Then I saw JJ coming towards us. Terance let me go then walked to miyah o yes y'all jasmine and Jr brothers lol and sisters my bad for not telling y'all.JJ hugged me then whipped my tears. I had a scratch on my neck so here sat me on the stair thingy at the park and looked at it. He took a bandaid out his pocket and put it on my neck.