abusive

5 years later.
Terance jr in the side

Lyra POV...
hey I'm 17 years old and I'm in high school I still don't talk to cam and plus I got a boyfriend but he abuse me but I'm still serviving. I havnt lost my verginity yet doe that's y he abuse me cause he want my verginity but I'm not ready JJ is 22 and so is tsy and miyah and terance miyah has a son and tay has a daughter name kennedy and miyah has as on name terance jr he 3 and Kennedy 2. But anyways Miyah and terance I've together and so do JJ and tay. Right now I'm in school at my locker I see cam over there with his girlfriend. He fine still but he finer now. He looked at me and I turned my head. Then my boyfriend Trevor came over to me and kissed me hey I said. He pulled me to the gym were nobody was and slapped me. Bitch I saw u looking at him he said. I didn't let no tear fall I just left to the restroom and I had a big purple and red mark on my cheak. I put on makeup so nobody would see. Then I walked to class I saw cam girlfriend hugging on this other boy I took a picture and sent it to him from a blocked number I still care about him but I just don't want him. I was walking to class Andi. Saw him walk out pissed off. I sat in my seat and sat down. My hair is curly down and I'm wearing a light green short set rumper. And my gellys. I'm wearing some black lip stick too.

Cameron POV..
I was walking to class when somebody from a blocked number sent me a picture of chasity my girlfriend kissing all up on this dude I walked out of class mad asf hen I saw Lyra walking in. I miss her she the one I wanna b with but it is what it is plus she got a dude. I walked up to the dude and punched the shit outta him. He fell y u do that bae. She asked I'm done with yo dirty ass slut I said walling away back to class. When I got to class I noticed lyra wasn't in there I sat down and she walked in with a purple mark on her neck and on her face. Is this nigga beating her.

Jamiyah POV....
baeee I yelled from upstairs. Yea he said. Were Jr I asked. Jr he yelled no reply Jr he yelled again walking out the room. Then he jumped out from the closet. Boy u almost gave me a heart attack I said. He laughed give me kiss I. Said he climber on the bed and kissed me I love u I said luvs u too he said blowing me a kiss. Then terance walked in. Hey little man he said daddy he said running to his arms u wanna come with me he asked Jr nodded. Come put on some clothes he said.

Terance POV...
I put Jr on some kakhi pants a black sweater with no zippers a chain that said rich and his black and white Jordan's. Go tell yhu momma by I said he ran in the room a few minutes later he ran out and grabbed my hand. Then we was out.

Taylor POV...
I was on the couch eating ice cream when Kennedy came and took my spoon then ran she so bad. Then JJ caught her and picked her up. Give me my spoon girl I said taking it out her hand. She was wearing some galaxy pants a black short and a black leather jacket with her black Jordan's and her chain it saw princess in cursive her hair was light brown and it was braided in a mohag with the middle curly and left out. I start eating my ice cream again until there was a knock on the door I got it JJ said. I heard terance voice then he came in the living room and hugged me wassup sista he said. Nun filling with that little bad as child I said. He laughed my nice ain't that bad he said. Yes she is I said. Were my nephew I asked. Jr he yelled Jr came in the living room looking fly TT he said running to me bubby I said holding my arms out he ran in them and I missed him I call him bubby if y'all didn't no then Kennedy was getting jealous she climbed on me and I kissed her too then she start laughing. Then Terrance grabbed her and I let Jr go. Kennedy look like jj. I saw Kennedy yawn I took her from Terrance and layed her in my arms then I start rocking her back and forth. After a couple minutes she closed her eyes.

Lyra POV..
when the bell rung I got up and I noticed school was out. I walked out the building then got in Trevor car. Hey he said kissing my check. We finna go eat he said alright I said. Then we went to chick file a when we got there I got out the car and we walked in and Sat down. Then I saw cam come in with his home boys then Trevor grabbed my arm and took me to the back he punched me in my face and I felt blood I fell to the ground and he walled away. I whipped my tear then came back out to see cam looking at me. Then he walked up to me. What happen to yo face he said grabbing my hand and taking me in the girls restroom he went in with me and grabbed a wet napkin then he out it to my face. What happen he asked I fell I said. Nahh ma somebody did this to u is it that nigga Trevor he asked I didn't say nun he shock his head. U need to break up with him he said. No he gone kill me I said. Nahh ma he won't he said. I looked at my face to see bruises on it I just bust out crying then cam held me ma y u crying he asked. Cause look at my face what I'm fine tell my brother or my daddy I asked. Ma u no I miss u and I'm here for u so when u ready call me he said giving me his number. Then he walked out. God I miss him but I don't no. I walked out the restroom then left out the place I lost my apitite then Trevor got in u ain't hungry he asked. I didn't reply then he chuckled and we left to his house. I got out his car and slammed the door I went inside his house and went in the kitchen. He came behind me and start kissing my neck stop I said he kept going I tried to move but he grabbed my neck and threw me in the couch. He start in buckling his pants olz no I said crying and trying to get away I kicked him I this balls then grabbed my phone and called cam plz come help me I said crying then Trevor grabbed my legs making me drop the phone and scream.