skating time

Jermaine on the side.

Cameron POV...
I was sitting on the stool with ereal leaning in between my legs when I saw lyra coming in with saniya. Dada saniya said reaching for me I smiled and got up I grabbed saniya and kissed her she missed me back and held my neck tight. So u just gone grab the little devil and not help me with nothing else Lyra said laughing nahh I'm playing I said grabbing saniya baby bag from Lyra. Then something fell I picked it to see a picture of me and lyra we was at the beach and lyra was on my back all her hair was to one side we had the selfie stick. I smiled and chuckled to myself and hurried and stuck it in my pocket. Dada hungy saniya said pouting alright what u want I said taking her to the food stand mmmmm tat he said pointing to some Mexican pizza I laughed and ordered a large one I had forgot ereal was even here. After we got our food I sat saniya down on my lap and ereal sat on one side of me and lyra sat across from me. Mama juicy saniya said handing lyra her sippy cup. Lyra took it and got up. So babe can we go now ereal asked. No we just got here we isn't even skate yet I said I na duhhj tone. She sighed and got up I guess she was going to the restroom. Then lyra came back with a filled up sippy cup she handed it to saniya. Then Terrance and jamiyah walked in. Was sup Lyra said hugging them was sup they said. Haaay TT pooo jamiyah said picking saniya up she giggled. No jamiyah let her eat tell TT to let u eat lyra said jamiyah kissed the tip of saniya nose then she sat saniya back down on me. Wassup Jermaine and Taylor said hugging them. After everybody ate we went to the skates section.

Lyra POV..
We all went to the skates section and I got me and saniya skate size while Cameron got his I took off saniya small Jordan's and put on her small skates I got her one of them walking things so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself. I start skating to the music and dancing at the same time and I felt like somebody was watching me I turned around to see Cameron leaning in the thingy laughing really he asked what I said so u think u can skate he asked o boo I no I can I said flipping my hair. He shock his head wait I don't hear Lyra I said looking around he looked around to I looked around the skating ring to see no sign of her I skated to the restroom and couldn't see her I left out the restroom to see her crawling with cotton candy on her face I laughed and Cameron picked her up.

Terrance POV...
I was skating with Jr well helping him skate he fell like 12 times already look Jr when u skate don't think about falling keep yo head up start off with one skate then when that slows down scoot the other skate I said. U nodded and start back skating by hiself then he got the hang of it I smiled as he skated I saw Kayla and jamiyah playing bowling so I just kept skating with Jr.

Taylor POV...
come on ken come in the skating ring I said. She shock her head no y I asked cause I'm scared she said pouting did I just hear somebody say they scared Jermaine said skating and picking ken up skating with her. Babe she scared I said helping major skate. Daddy put me down for we both fall ken said wym both u mean u fall cuz i ain't gone fall he said putting her on his neck and skating. I laughed and held major hand while I skated.

Jermaine POV...
I was skating when I bumped into somebody and fell but I caught ken so she wouldn't fall on her head or sum. I helped ken3stand up then I helped the lady up to find out it was Chyna o was sup I said holding ken in front of me so she wouldn't fall hey chyna said smiling this must b your daughter she said smiling at ken yes this my bbg I said looking down at ken well she is very pretty I'm here with my boyfriend right Now who are u hear with she asked. My family I said pointing to everybody she laughed. OK well I'll catch up with u later it was nice meeting u she said. U too u said. Daddy who was that ken said looking up at me. A old friendemy of your mama and I I said skating with her. O she said trying to skate. I recorded her and put it on instgram cause she kept falling daddy let just go play game she said holding onto the thingy trying to get out the rink I laughed alright.

Lyra POV...
I was playing basketball with saniya and Cameron when saniya pointed to a teddy bear in a machine what u want that Cameron asked. She nodded. Cameron took a quarter out his pocket and it it in the machine he played that game 8 times to finally get the right one for her he had 5 other teddy bears but those wasn't the ones she wanted. I laughed u could have just gave her one of them I said. Nahh he said picking saniya up OK wateva I laughed. I went to the candy machine and entered my quarter I picked up a whole bunch of candy then I went to the wheel spinng thing and sprint it I landed on 500 tickets then 500 came out the thing. I spunt again till I got the amount I needed to get saniya a baby pool and a toy after I. Finished I cashed my tickets in and got saniya a play pool that I. Had to blow up a blow up gamer and 3 pairs of sun glasses for me her and her daddy I also got her a glow toy that lights up when she's in the dark on its own. We went to the bowling aly and I let saniya roll the ball she saw she didn't make it so she crawled on the thing and pushed her ball in I laughed she a mess Cameron picked her up and she yawned I looked at the time to see we been here for 5hrs I gave Cameron her baby bag and clothes cause she staying with him for the weekend bye Cameron I said giving him a side hug bye bye mama saniya said with her pack in her mouth bye bye I said waving. I got I n my car then headed home I was sleepy asf.