idk

Jermaine POV..
when I got out the shower I put on some fresh pair of gym shorts and Nike socks. I left out the restroom to see tay sleep. I smiled and played down with her.

Next day.

I woke up to the sun booming in my face. I got up and put on my house shoes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to go check on ken I walked in her room to see her waking up I picked her up and took her to the restroom. I helped her brush her teeth and I washed her face. Then we went downstairs carefully not to wake tay.shh don't wake up mommy I said putting one finger over my mouth. When we got to the kitchen I took out eggs bacon grits sausage and pancakes u want to help me cook bbg I asked she nodded and held her hands up so I would pick her up. I grabbed her and sat her on the counter. After we finished cooling we put it on a plater and put some chocolate chips and whip cream on the pancakes saying good morning beautiful. I got her a cup of orange juice too and a rose we walked slowly with the dish and went in my room. Go I did signalling ken to jump on tay but carefully. She jumped on her but not on her stomach mommy mommy look she did pointing to me. Tay woke up and smiled I chuckled and gave it her. She kissed me and read the pancake who made this she said looking at me. Me and ken I said this is beautiful. Taste it already ken said I laughed and o watched tay taste is mmmm she said then gave me and ken some. U going to the hospital today tay asked I shock my head then sighed. Alright me and ken coming too cause I want to make sure they alright tay said. OK I said walking to the restroom. I took a shower and when I got out I put on some black sweat pants a green lime shirt that says of in black letters and my white black and lime green nikes. I brushed my hair then left out the restroom. I saw tay in a pink and black hoodie some black tights and her pink ugh boots with her hair in a bun. Ken had on a yellow and black hoodie some black tights and yellow ugg boots. And her hair was in 2 ponytales still but they looked fresh. I grabbed my phone and keys and we was out. While we was driving ken asked for my phone. Daddy can I see your phone ken asked I looked at her threw the mirror and smiled she is so cute no homo. Yea I saidtaking my phone out my lap with the free hand that I never drive with. I gave it to try and tay gave it to ken. We pulled up at MacDonald's so I could buy jamiyah and my mom something I got them a bacon breakfast sandwich a hash brown each and both a orange juice. I got ken a ice cream cone since she kept roaching. When we got to the hospital I helped tay out then I helped ken out the car and I held her stocky hands with lot of ice cream on her face I took a picture then we walked in the hospital. After the lady at the front desk told up which room my mom was in we walled to her room and went in to see her up watching TV. Hey ma I bought u some food I said kissing her cheak. Thank u cause this shit here taste like dirt. Granny ken said running and jumping in my mom I got up quick no ken nahh Shes alright my mom said. OK I said sitting back down. Weres Terrance I asked my ma. He's in jamiyah room my ma said. OK I'll b righ5 back ken u fine stay with GMA till I come back I asked. She nodded and me and tay walked out the room. We went upstairs to jamiyah room when we opened the door I saw Terrance and jamiyah talking hey sista I said giving her her food and kissing her cheak. Hey brudda for me she said acting slow about the food. Yes I said. Thank u u the best brother ever she said hyper I'm the only brother of yours ever I said sitting down. Weres jr I asked. He went upstairs with daddy to go see lyra Terrance said dapping me up. OK I said. Weres ken jamitah asked with a mouth full of hash brown . I shock my head he's downstairs with ma I said.hey girl I am I yay said hugging tay. Hey tay said. Hey nephew jamiyah said rubbing tay stomach. He kicked tay said I felt her stomach then in walked derick I wanna feel he said rubbing tay stomach she piped his hand. Ouch he said snatching his hand what was that for he asked. For fun duhhh. Man wateva were my home girl Kennedy he asked. She in room 27 downstairs I said. Alright he said then walked out.4 min after he left Anthony and g came. Wasssup homeboys jamiyah said smiling hard. Wassup boo g said said acting like a girl. Boy get yo gay ass on Anthony said I laughed y'all a trip I said dapping them up.then the doctor walked in. Ms brown u are free we never u are ready the doctor said giving her the release papers. Terance signed them and we got up and went lyra room all of us. When we got in here my dad ma own Jr and deric was in there around her bed I shock my head because this the sad part then the nurse walked in. She's still not responding to anything the knife hit something on her side and idk this has never happened whomever stabbed her knew what they was doing but she's still has a little life left in her but it will take a mirricale to wale her up she said. I looked at the door to see Cameron standing there with some flowers and a teddy bear he dropped it then ran out the room wait Cameron tay and jamiyah said running out the room after him. I'm sorry for your lost the nurse said walking out with her head down. We all turned around and looked at Lyra to see her still laying there lifeless I walked up to her and put my hand on her heart to feel it beating really slowly I close my eyes and a flashback to my head.
Flashback when I was 12 and she was seven promise me u will never leave me lyra said I promise I will never leave u we stick together u me and jamiyah and if things fall apart I will never give up on u I said thank u big brother she said hugging me. Bet I said putting my hand in the middle she chuckled bet she said putting her hand in top of mines.
Flashback over
I tear fell out my eye and I opened my eyes. I picked ken up and she hugged Lyra and we walled out.