cheating and proposing

2Months later

Jamal POV...
Nichole is now 7months pregnant now she is due in 2 more months she is big dan a bitch like zam we been having sex alot lately she stay eating nasty shit and throwing up she been having mood swings with her bipolar ass. But otha dan dat we happy and i cheated on her a couple of days ago ive been distant and i wish i can take it back but i cant
Flashback
I was mad at nichole cuz we got into a arguement i left and went to the club by myself this ugly ass black ass girl came towards me i was drunk and she started feeling on jr making him hard so i lead her to this room in da back and we had sex .
End of flasheback

Nichole POV...
Im 7months pregnant now. Jb been acting strange and distant i just ignore it but he always at the trap now right now im at home in my room eating pickles and marshmellows. My phone buzzed and what i saw made me break down crying it was pictures of jamal and this ugly bitch having sex i cried and cried until i built up enough strength to pack my shit. When i was done in walked jb what u doing he asked i looked at him with so much hurt in my eyes my hair was in my face when i turned to him. I picked up my suit case and said im leaving. What y he asked. I showed him the pictures of him and that bitch. A tear slide down his face as i walked downstairs with my suit case. E grabbed my arm and i slapped the shit out of him. He looked at me and let me go. I grabbed my keys and phone and threw the key at him before i walked out . I got in my benz and tied my hair up. Then i broke down crying. I found a hotel and went in . I paid then went to the room they said i would b staying in. Jb been blowing up my phone .. i walked in my hotel room and layed on the bed crying myself to sleep.

Aliayah POV...
I looked at my phone to see jb was calling me i answered the phone and got pissed off

Jamal: she left me

Me: who

Jamal:nichole

Me: y

Jamal:i cheated i cried

Me: u stupid mothafucker u dum ass nigga i hope she never come back to u dont call me i got to go check on my bestfrand i said angrily

Jamal: i didnt me
Click
I hung up on that bitch made nigga face i called nichole and she picked up on the third ring

Nichole: (sniffs) hello

Me: were u at

Nichole: laquinta inn

Me: on da way

Click

I hung up the phone and left out the house i left to laquinta inn i hurried up to her room i opened the door cuz it wasnt locked to see her crying and eating icecream watching sad movies. I ran to her and hugged her as she cried in my arms i no girl i heard i am so so sorry i cried . After 10min of crying with her we sropped. Dry those tears i said . She wiped her face. U want me to stay the night i asked. She nodded her head. I called brianna and she answered on the 1st ring

Brianna: were yall at

Me: laquinta inn

Click

This bitch hyng up in my face i guess she o man her way...

Brianna POV...
i heard what had happen and i was pissed when aliyah called me i asked were they was and after she told me i hung up i was on my way. When i got to her room i ran in and dropped my bags. I ran to her giving her a warm hug its gonna b ok. But u gotta stop. Crying or u will put my nephew life in danger. She stopped crying and we had a girls night talking laughing and playing around.

5weeks later

Derick POV...
i felt bad for jb he just not hiself i went over his house to see broken glass everywere it smelled like shit too bro did u shit on yoself i asked. He was sitting on the couch stairing at the wall bro u gone b ight if u love my sista go get her. I gave him the hotel name. And he jumped up in the mean time imma clean up this dump u call a house.he went upstairs and came back down 1hr later looking fresh he had o some kaki shorts that was saggin with a red dope shit that had the word dope written in white with some long nike socks and some red and white k,ds he dapped me up and left.

Jamal POV...
Im finna get my baby back i went to some stores and bought her flowers and cards and shit like that i wrote a note to her saying im sorry and i wont ever hurt u again i was drunk and everything was blurry i promise if u give me another chance u wont regret it put on this and imma pick u up around 7 to prove i will never hurt u.i gave it to the women in the lobby and told her to give it to nichole braxton she thanked me and i left.

Nichole POV...
i swer i miss jb nothing is the same im all alone in this hotel and shut i was watching tv when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a whole buoqet full of flowers and cards. I smiled and picked it up. Then it was a bag i picked it up and put it inside my hotel room. I read the note and then opened the bag i put my hand over ny mouth when i saw it it was a pretty light blue dress that was tight at the top and fluffy at the bottom it was pink at the bottom too. Then i looked in the shoe box and saw some pink sandals since i cant wear heels while im pregnant. I took a shower and put on the dress and sandals i added jewelry and some pink lipstick i did my jair in bouncy curls and added some smell good perfume. I walked down to the lobby to b greeted by people telling me i look beautiful. I looked straight ahead to see jb standing there with some kakhi shorts that sag a red shirt that had dope written in white but cursive he also had on some white and red k,ds he smiled and i walked to him.

Jamal POV...
when i looked at her my heart slowed down she looked beautiful in all ways i was a little nervous but i got over it. I opened her car door but not before telling her she look beautiful. And u look handsome she said smilling. So were we going she asked its a suprise i replied. I held her hand as i drived . When we pulled up i made her open her eyes. I helped her out the car and covered her eyes when i count to three u can open 1 2 3 she opened her eyes and started smiling and jumping on me. The beach really u didnt have too she said i wanted to i replied. We walked to the end of the beach hand in hand until we reached a table that was in the middle it had candles around it in the sand and soft music she looked at me and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled her chair out and she sat down .the man came with crofish and we talked and ate. After eating we walked on the beack as i held her hand and sandals. I want u back nichole and im sorry for doing this to u i no i messed up but if u let me i can prove to u that i can b the best husband ever she looked at me weirdly and i got on one knee and pulled out the small red box and opened it nichole braxton this past year was the best with u when im around u i cant help but smile u are my world and i will never hurt u again i love u nichole so with that said will u marry me she covered her mouth and screamed yes. I kissed her then slide the ring on her finger she looked at it and smiled and said its beautiful. I stared at her as her big bouncy curls blew in the wind she is just pure beautiful. We went back to my house and took a shower together. Then we went to sleep in eachothers arms im happy im marrying the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with and having my first child with.