bullying

Lyra on the side

3 years later.

Jermaine POV...
I am now 8 and miyah is 7 o yea we have a little sister my mommy and daddy had another girl her name is Lyra she is now 2 and I love her so much she goes to preschool. She always in my stuff she can talk a little bit. I was in the kitchen eating cookies and milk. After I finished I went to my room and saw my games CD broken while lyra was putting it in her mouth. I took it out her mouth and picked her up. Lyra stay out of my room I yelled at her. I put her down when I got to my room door and she was crying. I gave her a paci then she ran to jamiyah room. Yea go mess with her.

Jamiyah POV...
I was in my room watching tv when Lyra wobbled in. What do u want bad baby I said she laughed and I picked her up. I kissed her nose and she smiled. She is light skin with hair like me and green eyes. Miyah I sheepy she said rubbing her eyes. I layer her down in my bed and patted her to sleep. After she fell asleep I put cover on her then put pillows around her so she won't fall. I went to Jermaine room. Let me guess she broke another one of your game CDs again I asked. He looked at me what do u think he said. I laughed and walked downstairs to the living room. Miyah weres Lyra my mom asked she's sleep I said. Ever since Lyra was born my mom and dad barely pay attention to me and Jermaine. My daddy was in the shower I guess. I pooted me something to drink then went back upstairs. I took my bath then went to sleep since schools tommorow.

Next day monday

Wake up miyah and Lyra my mom said shaking me and Lyra. I got up and so did Lyra. I went in my closet and picked out my red jeans my green shirt that said brat in red words and my green and white converses. My mom did my hair in a ponytale at the top and left the rest down since I went to the beauty shop and they flatironed my hair. My mom dressed Lyra in a pink dress with some pink sandals and her hair the same way as mines but hers was still curly and she had these two baby bows on her ponytale. I wen to Jermaine room to see him wearing a yellow Beanie with the words yolo on it in black then he had on some dark blue jeans and a yellow vneck sweater that said dope in black with his yellow black and white Nike's. My dadddy bought him a chain that had his enitals on it he had that on and his earnings. Speaking of earnings I forgot mines. I put on my green purl earnings then it was time to go I grabbed an apple then we all left out the house.

At school

I have 2 classes now I take one of them with Jermaine and one of them with terance yup me and tersnce still friends. I went to my first class witch was math and I took it with terance. Hey miyah terance said as I sat in my seat. Hey terance I said smiling. I took off my back pack and put it on the back of my chair we are all in groups of 4 so the people in my group is katlyn terance me and drew hes mean when I'm alone he always bother me I haven't told Jermaine this. Terance sat by me and drew sat by katlyn. So katlyn do u and Jermaine have to pick up Lyra from preschool today terance asked. Yes I said. The teacher handed us our math assignment and showed us an example on the board. Me and terance helped each other while katlyn helped drew. Not only have drew been bothering me but I've been getting bullied by Tina ereal and chyna they push me and knock my books down and bump me I can't hit them cause it's 3 of them I haven't told anyone Jermaine always ask me y I'm crying when we walking to get Lyra but I never tell him. I was nk ed out of my thoughts by the teacher calling me to work the problem. Sorry I said. I got up and walked to the board I heard Tina and ereal and chyna saying she stupid and look at her outfit how can they say that when I got way more clothes than them just because I don't wear dresses doesn't mean anything I do wear dresses but only sometimes. She is stupid kept playing in my head as I walked slowly to the board. I let a tear fall then I ran out the room. I waited till the bell rung then I went to my next class which was reading with tay (Taylor) and Jermaine. Hey little sista Jermaine said. Hey I said. I sat down at my table which was tay Jermaine and kaleb sitting there with me. Can I go to the bathroom I asked the teacher yes u may Ms brown she said. I smiled and walked out of class to the bathroom. Just my luck chyna was in there. I washed my face and left out the restroom I drunk some water from the water fountain and I felt someone push me csuseing me to hit my nose and get water on my shirt. I felt my nose and saw blood. I grabbed a napkin and went back to class. When Jermaine saw me he took out a jacket from his backpack and put it on me so no one will see my shirt really wet. He looked at my nose. Who did this Jermaine asked. I fell I said. I guess he said then it was lunch time. While we was in the lunch room I saw eareal and chyna whispering something under there breathe an laugh looking at me. I sighed and was about to sit at the table with my brother but chyna sat there at rubbed his back I put my tray down and ran out the cafeteria.